The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
And Yuk, you watch more stuff than I probably will in my lifetime. I watch Sci-Fi stuff and anime. That's it.

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.

I love all those shows. They are addictive.. However, I have a few which are the absolute best.

These are just the ones still running :)

There is a longer list of ended shows

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
And Yuk, you watch more stuff than I probably will in my lifetime. I watch Sci-Fi stuff and anime. That's it.

One Piece, Nabari No Ou, Nogami no Neuro, Zombie Loan, Pandora Hearts, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, D. Gray-Man, Dragonball Kai, and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
One Piece, Nabari No Ou, Nogami no Neuro, Zombie Loan, Pandora Hearts, Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, D. Gray-Man, Dragonball Kai, and more.

I watched all of the Dragon Ball series. I don't know why, but when I get really, and I mean really bored, I watch Pokemon.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

D-Gray Man! Love the way the Japanese say Allen Walker. Haha. I watch subbed only.

Bleach.. I'm so disappointed with how that was left off.

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
My issue is English actors have no emotion.

Like Oh, Allen.. Save the world.

Agreed. Japanese tend to say "eh" a lot. And they like moaning and groaning in anime. Especially dragonball. "Kgg! Err! Rghh! Arghh! K-k-hhh!"