The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Let me introduce my self.

I'm a 34 year old man, whose grandfather came to the Netherlands from Turkey in mid 1960s. Both my parents are Turkish, so I've been raised as Turk. Living in the Netherlands as Turk made me bilingual, so I have not one but 2 native languages. I started getting English class in Elementary School when I was 9 or 10. And German and French when I was 12 in high school.

Because I didn't love French, I dropped that class and continued with German.

I used to work for Starbucks at schiphol airport in Amsterdam from 2007 till 2010. So I'm sure someone from this thread must have bought coffee from me :).

I was married for a year, but didn't work out, so I am a one man household now, living in a lovely apartment, not far from Amsterdam.

My hobbies are watching tv shows, movies and everything iPhone related.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I'm a 34 year old man, whose grandfather came to the Netherlands from Turkey in mid 1960s. Both my parents are Turkish, so I've been raised as Turk. Living in the Netherlands as Turk made me bilingual, so I have not one but 2 native languages. I started getting English class in Elementary School when I was 9 or 10. And German and French when I was 12 in high school.

I used to work for Starbucks at schiphol airport in Amsterdam from 2007 till 2010. So I'm sure someone from this thread must have bought coffee from me :).

I was married for a year, but didn't work out, so I am a one man household now, living in a lovely apartment, not far from Amsterdam.

You went to high school when you were 12? Times have changed now. You can't skip grades even if you're extremely smart.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Interesting Bio

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh