The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Stranger stuff happened.. I often see this kind if stuff on both platforms. Just try it again and check your credentials. Mostly it's PEBKAC

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Stranger stuff happened.. I often see this kind if stuff on both platforms. Just try it again and check your credentials. Mostly it's PEBKAC

This is one area were I prefer Android! Notifications!!

4atu2u7u.jpg

I was able to log back in on my iPhone. Apparently my username is beyond_fire, even though I've never used an underscore while logging in before...

Sent from my Death Note

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I use the dark theme on every device because battery baby! Although the Note doesn't need it. I also find it easier on my eyes!

Sent from my Death Note

Did you just baby me?

I love light theme. I'm an enlightened entity and do not want to be remembered of the dark ages. I associate android with the dark ages :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I associate Apple with the Dark Side, and that's why I use dark themes!

Hhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/15/a3e7e5up.jpg

Sent from my Death Note

I substitute Android with Alderaan. Wait, if Apple's the Death Star, then doesn't that mean that they crush Android, and Apple gets destroyed by another company. Then Apple builds back up and gets destroyed again by the same company that destroyed them the 1st time. Whichever company that is, hopefully its not BlackBerry. BlackBerry can be considered Yoda, without the intelligence.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I substitute Android with Alderaan. Wait, if Apple's the Death Star, then doesn't that mean that they crush Android, and Apple gets destroyed by another company. Then Apple builds back up and gets destroyed again by the same company that destroyed them the 1st time. Whichever company that is, hopefully its not BlackBerry. BlackBerry can be considered Yoda, without the intelligence.

I guess it would be Nokia, as they were the biggest in ancient history

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site

Apple won't make the same mistake blackberry aka The Rimpire made, and thus will not be destroyed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk