The last post wins!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
We have time

{making popcorn}

Well...

I used to talk to this girl a lot. She was nice, and I enjoyed talking to her. Then, one day, she completely stops talking to me. She gives me no reason and I feel pretty bad about the whole thing. So, being the short-tempered angry person that I am, I decide to yell at her. I actually made her cry. All of her friends (so most of the girls in my grade) thought I was the biggest ******* ever. That was last year, and things haven't really improved. Yeah, I know it was a bad idea. I make REALLY stupid decisions when I'm angry.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I actually don't. I might have screwed up big time a while back causing most of the girls at my school to hate me...

Long story

The opposite of me. I have lots of girls after me, but ignore them for the large part. Don't feel like getting tangled up with girls at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Well...

I used to talk to this girl a lot. She was nice, and I enjoyed talking to her. Then, one day, she completely stops talking to me. She gives me no reason and I feel pretty bad about the whole thing. So, being the short-tempered angry person that I am, I decide to yell at her. I actually made her cry. All of her friends (so most of the girls in my grade) thought I was the biggest ******* ever. That was last year, and things haven't really improved. Yeah, I know it was a bad idea. I make REALLY stupid decisions when I'm angry.

Omg! That's ain't the way to deal with girls bro. They are very sensitive people.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Wait, I wrote that wrong. It isn't that bad. I actually have a couple of friends that are girls. Most people have forgiven me and I get along with a lot of them now. It's a long story which is hard to explain. I'm friends with a lot of them, it's just some other things which are causing issues.

I'm a very nice person most of the time. The problem is, most people take me for granted. They'll purposefully ignore me and do things to **** me off because they think they can. That's where things start to run into issues.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Well girls are sensitive but there also very smart. It sounds like her friends baited you into looking like the bad guy and you fell for it. Sounds like her friends where jealous of her

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Wait, I wrote that wrong. It isn't that bad. I actually have a couple of friends that are girls. Most people have forgiven me and I get along with a lot of them now. It's a long story which is hard to explain. I'm friends with a lot of them, it's just some other things which are causing issues.

I'm a very nice person most of the time. The problem is, most people take me for granted. They'll purposefully ignore me and do things to **** me off because they think they can. That's where things start to run into issues.

I understand. It would be hard to write, let alone convey in person the stickiness of high school relationships!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh