The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The mod said that downloading wasn't piracy, but then he said that it was. Seems like he didn't read the entire thing. iFans is on my blacklist. The NSA is now keeping a watch on them due to some anonymous tip, from someone.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Don't overestimate the NSA that much. This has nothing to do with national security. Unless they are infecting the internet with Chinese and Russian viruses

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
The mod said that downloading wasn't piracy, but then he said that it was. Seems like he didn't read the entire thing. iFans is on my blacklist. The NSA is now keeping a watch on them due to some anonymous tip, from someone.

The rules at ifans strictly prohibit the discussion of piracy. So idk why he was even talking about it with you. Usually a thread like that is shut down within minuets. I guess they don't care any more because it's so dead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I stirred up the hornets nest at ifans LOL! I made them SO mad! One guy said ifans is 10 times better than imore. lol! This is so much fun! I think ill leave it at that, they are freaking mad at me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro