The last post wins!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Problem with that is this: Apple charges around $450 for an unlocked iPhone 4S 8GB, Verizon charges $200 for an off contract iPhone 4S 16GB.... Big difference in price! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really? I would've thought that Apple would honor the discount Verizon gives if you get the Verizon model.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
We've officially done it. This thread is so full of posts and load requests that Tapatalk is showing inaccurate notifications and not loading it

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Who said anything about your finances.. It's your age.. Go play at the playground, buy a few nice posters for in your room, buy your mother some flowers and go chase after girls.

Live your youth man.. Forget about buying expensive gifts.. Don't please the companies, they invented Mother's Day and Father's Day for exact this reason

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Who said anything about your finances.. It's your age.. Go play at the playground, buy a few nice posters for in your room, buy your mother some flowers and go chase after girls.

Live your youth man.. Forget about buying expensive gifts.. Don't please the companies, they invented Mother's Day and Father's Day for exact this reason

This is what we were talking about. A guy can't get his mom a nice present for Mother's Day? Geez

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

That was more of an insult than anything else! Play on the play groud?!?!?! And how does buying my mom an iPhone hinder my from doing any of the things you mentioned? If anything, buying expensive gifts only helps when chasing after girls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh