The last post wins!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been busy crossing Lake Pontchartrain into the Big Easy. Ahh, Cafe Du Monde!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421784572.695304.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421784598.560665.jpg
Here we go!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421784635.863103.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
We use the same network as the teachers. I got those speeds using my mac.

That's just plain stupid of the network admin. That way everybody can hack their way in the school system and that of teachers.

It should be divided and segregated to maintain privacy and security

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
If only there was a way to like and take my own post in this forum. I believe I just highlighted a big security flaw.

Or that school is a elementary school. Than is my post undoubtedly bogus.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm at s02e10. Luckily for me the justice department isn't actively flushing out downloaders. (They prefer to chase after professional mass uploaders instead.

In 2 days s06e11 of TVD is airing and I will watch it just hours later. Those two series are next to Supernatural my favorite supernatural series.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello, guys! For the first time in a while, I'm using the desktop version of the site. So, I didn't get wrecked by any of my exams. I'm also planning on spending more time on iMore and answering more questions. I need to get my name back on the shoutouts tab! I used to spend so much more time on Android Central and iMore. I've just been busy with school and other things.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello, guys! For the first time in a while, I'm using the desktop version of the site. So, I didn't get wrecked by any of my exams. I'm also planning on spending more time on iMore and answering more questions. I need to get my name back on the shoutouts tab! I used to spend so much more time on Android Central and iMore. I've just been busy with school and other things.

Priorities are there for a reason and it seems to me you've set yours right.

It'd be good to see you more often here. I got bored by teasing the_tech_eater all the time

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

It'll be great to have you back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73