Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 967 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 964965966967968969970 ... LastLast
Results 24,151 to 24,175 of 33002
Like Tree2924Likes
  1. #24151  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    Good evening everyone
    Good night.
  2. #24152  
    G1ggs's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    191 Posts
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Hello, How are you today?
  3. #24153  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good morning my friends.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. #24154  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrogen3 View Post
    Good morning my friends.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well hello there h3. Another cloudy, cold day here again......I haven't looked at the weather yet but I hope it clears up☺️
  5. #24155  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    Well hello there h3. Another cloudy, cold day here again......I haven't looked at the weather yet but I hope it clears up
    Good morning. Cold and dreary here too. But we are supposed to hit 79 tomorrow.
  6. #24156  
    sanibel's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    801 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by minhitc View Post
    Good morning everyone <3
    Quote Originally Posted by G1ggs View Post
    Hello, How are you today?
    Good morning and welcome to this thread! (State your name, SS# and as many personal details as possible...)
  7. #24157  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good Morning everyone

    I'm really behind lately

    Just realized 8.3 is out.
  8. #24158  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Good Morning everyone

    I'm really behind lately

    Just realized 8.3 is out.
    Good morning. I don't remember if you have a Mac, but OS X 10.10.3 is out as well.
    sanibel likes this.
  9. #24159  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by sanibel View Post
    Good morning and welcome to this thread! (State your name, SS# and as many personal details as possible...)
    Don't forget to ask for their credit card information, including the security number at the back.
  10. #24160  
    sanibel's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    801 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    Don't forget to ask for their credit card information, including the security number at the back.
    Yes... And the expiration date. This way DutchBoy and I can go shopping in Amsterdam...
  11. #24161  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm so happy with 8.3.. My phone feels like fresh out of the box.. It's much snappier.
  12. #24162  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'll be updating my parents' iPhones as well tonight.
  13. #24163  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    Good morning. I don't remember if you have a Mac, but OS X 10.10.3 is out as well.
    Not yet but I did see an ATV update as well
  14. #24164  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    I'll be updating my parents' iPhones as well tonight.
    Still living at home "lil man"

    Chuckles.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. #24165  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Any one know how to find settings in the new Tapatalk?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. #24166  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrogen3 View Post
    Any one know how to find settings in the new Tapatalk?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Profile page. Gear icon at top.
    Attachment 79677
  17. #24167  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Ah, thank you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. #24168  
    BojanK's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good evening.

    I'd like to know how long I will be the last...
  19. #24169  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by BojanK View Post
    Good evening.

    I'd like to know how long I will be the last...
    Not very long......that changes in 5, 4, 3, 2, and.....NOW!!

    (🎵cue the game show music&#127925
    😊Hi there, it's Pink coming to you live from the iMore studio episode of "Last Post Wins"!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

    🎁And who will be our lucky winner today.....? Well that all remains a mystery😃
  20. #24170  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Me me me me!!!
  21. #24171  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrogen3 View Post
    Still living at home "lil man"

    Chuckles.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope, however, I'm visiting them daily
  22. #24172  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    OK....IT'S OFFICIAL💁🏻 I've CLEARLY lost my mind......

    So I'm reading some articles on Flipboard and I come across one that talks about Mac update 1010.3 plus security update 2015-004 for Mavericks and mountain lion? (I think it was) came out yesterday. So I'm like, ok let me get this updated. I break out my Mac, open the App Store. Long story short the -004 update isn't showing. Check my wifi, check app updates again. No good. Ok, head on over to apple and manually download it. So I start going through the process to install it and a pop up tells me this software is for OS 10.9......scratch my head. I'm now talking out loud to myself👀 And.........so? Ok, wait, what OS am I on again?? Checking in the system.....

    😱D'OHHHHHHH !! 😮Pink, you dumb @ss !! Your on Yosemite 10.10.2 😶 Speechless......and priceless 😳
    (This is where I deleted the download from safari)


    Do I win Dumb A$$ Award of the year for this one???😂😂😂😂😂lol
  23. #24173  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    OK....IT'S OFFICIAL🏻 I've CLEARLY lost my mind......

    So I'm reading some articles on Flipboard and I come across one that talks about Mac update 1010.3 plus security update 2015-004 for Mavericks and mountain lion? (I think it was) came out yesterday. So I'm like, ok let me get this updated. I break out my Mac, open the App Store. Long story short the -004 update isn't showing. Check my wifi, check app updates again. No good. Ok, head on over to apple and manually download it. So I start going through the process to install it and a pop up tells me this software is for OS 10.9......scratch my head. I'm now talking out loud to myself And.........so? Ok, wait, what OS am I on again?? Checking in the system.....

    D'OHHHHHHH !! Pink, you dumb @ss !! Your on Yosemite 10.10.2 Speechless......and priceless
    (This is where I deleted the download from safari)


    Do I win Dumb A$$ Award of the year for this one???lol
    Not to worry, it's called dementia
  24. #24174  
    G1ggs's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    191 Posts
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Last night I had a bad dream...
  25. #24175  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by G1ggs View Post
    Last night I had a bad dream...
    Tell us

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions