Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 943 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 940941942943944945946 ... LastLast
Results 23,551 to 23,575 of 32998
Like Tree2919Likes
  1. #23551  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Good evening everyone 🎇 it's stillllllllll snowing here...omg💁 what a spring like welcome lol.

    How's everyone's Friday night going so far...I'm just hangin with the fam watching our recorded episode of Survivor🗿
  2. #23552  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Hello everybody 👋😊 good morning !!
  3. #23553  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Good morning Pink.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. #23554  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrogen3 View Post
    Good morning Pink.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hey h3....how'd that furniture shopping go lol.

    It's turning out to be a gorgeous day here....the sun☀️ is beaming down melting all the snow from yesterday, YaY no shoveling lol, and temps are supposed to reach mid to upper 50's 😊🌷
  5. #23555  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    It's a horrible day here. Rain rain and more rain.
    Please, someone from the California district, adopt me
  6. #23556  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    It's a horrible day here. Rain rain and more rain.
    Please, someone from the California district, adopt me
    Lol.

    Why don't you considering relocating then instead of getting adopted
  7. #23557  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    If I get adopted, everything will be arranged by the adopters.

    If I relocated I have to do that all by myself
  8. #23558  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    Hey h3....how'd that furniture shopping go lol.

    It's turning out to be a gorgeous day here....the sun️ is beaming down melting all the snow from yesterday, YaY no shoveling lol, and temps are supposed to reach mid to upper 50's
    It went well.

    Cloudy and foggy here today.


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
  9. #23559  
    sanibel's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    801 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    If I get adopted, everything will be arranged by the adopters.

    If I relocated I have to do that all by myself
    I'd adopt you but I don't live in Cal.
    (The again, if you cook, do dishes, clean and make a good nanny I'd consider moving to California; preferably to SanFran )
  10. #23560  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by sanibel View Post
    I'd adopt you but I don't live in Cal.
    (Then again, if you cook, do dishes, clean and make a good nanny I'd consider moving to California; preferably to SanFran )
    I can learn to cook,
    I already do my own dishes, so what's a few more?
    And I'm good with children. I only beat them if they annoy me
  11. #23561  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    I can learn to cook,
    I already do my own dishes, so what's a few more?
    And I'm good with children. I only beat them if they annoy me
    If you can't cook. How do you have any dishes to do?


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
  12. #23562  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    You do realize there is so much wrong with your question, don't you?
  13. #23563  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Oh mommy cooks.


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
  14. #23564  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    No, if I order take out or have microwave food, I use my own dishes
  15. #23565  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    😂😂😂😂😂
  16. #23566  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    No, if I order take out or have microwave food, I use my own dishes
    Lol


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
  17. #23567  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    If I get adopted, everything will be arranged by the adopters.

    If I relocated I have to do that all by myself
    Hire personal assistant to arrange everything for you. All you'd have to do is get your @$$ to the airport for the flight, first class of course 😋
  18. #23568  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    Hire personal assistant to arrange everything for you. All you'd have to do is get your @$$ to the airport for the flight, first class of course
    You mean I have to find a wife?
  19. #23569  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    You mean I have to find a wife?
    D'oh !! Nooooooooo.

    Omg your going about this all wrong lol

    you get a personal assistant to arrange your move and then have the PA find you a wife in Cali. 👍
  20. #23570  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    That sounds more like it yeah. I can live with that.
  21. #23571  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    That sounds more like it yeah. I can live with that.
    Ha! Finally we agree on something😂😋
  22. #23572  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Let me sell my liver and other non-essentials organs to pay for my ticket to the states first
  23. #23573  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    Let me sell my liver and other non-essentials organs to pay for my ticket to the states first
    Oooooooooh absolutely. I wouldn't see it any other way of course.
  24. #23574  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    Oooooooooh absolutely. I wouldn't see it any other way of course.
    Do you need a liver?
  25. #23575  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,996 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    Do you need a liver?
    Naaaah I'm good there but I'll take your pancreas as long as your not diabetic or have any other issues with it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions