Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 900 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 897898899900901902903 ... LastLast
Results 22,476 to 22,500 of 32996
Like Tree2919Likes
  1. #22476  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post


    I have a dirty mind
    You're not alone bro, you're not alone
  2. #22477  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post


    I have a dirty mind
    My mind is just tired.
  3. #22478  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain View Post
    My mind is just tired.
    Take a minth bath and a good nights sleep after 2 glasses of white wine and your mind will be as sharp as ever..
  4. #22479  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Been pouring rain here all day. We wanted snow. Snow is a treat around here.


    Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)
  5. #22480  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1424578190.381928.jpg
  6. #22481  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrogen3 View Post
    Just finished snow blowen maybe 7 inches here.


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    Lucky you. I'm going to be shoveling in the morning. Husband fell off a ladder five weeks ago and fractured two vertebrae in his back. He was very lucky to have no other damage. In a brace for two more months and can't lift more than ten pounds.
  7. #22482  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    Lucky you. I'm going to be shoveling in the morning. Husband fell off a ladder five weeks ago and fractured two vertebrae in his back. He was very lucky to have no other damage. In a brace for two more months and can't lift more than ten pounds.

    Eek. Snow duty huh? Hopefully your husband heals up well and isn't in pain. And... Do you wanna build a snowman?!? * Sings let it go*
  8. #22483  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    'There are no mistakes, only opportunities wasted'
  9. #22484  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain View Post
    Eek. Snow duty huh? Hopefully your husband heals up well and isn't in pain. And... Do you wanna build a snowman?!? * Sings let it go*
    He's doing ok. Off all the narcotic pain relief at least. He can sit up and walk around as long as he's wearing the brace. The only time he can take it off is a brief shower that I have to help him with using a shower chair and he doesn't have to wear it to bed. He was lucky. He fell from about 15 ft up just as he was about to step onto the roof from the ladder to remove the last of the Christmas lights. Broken bones suck but he should make a full recovery. At least he did t do any nerve/spinal cord damage and didn't hit his head.
  10. #22485  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    He's doing ok. Off all the narcotic pain relief at least. He can sit up and walk around as long as he's wearing the brace. The only time he can take it off is a brief shower that I have to help him with using a shower chair and he doesn't have to wear it to bed. He was lucky. He fell from about 15 ft up just as he was about to step onto the roof from the ladder to remove the last of the Christmas lights. Broken bones suck but he should make a full recovery. At least he did t do any nerve/spinal cord damage and didn't hit his head.

    While it still sounds supremely painful it's a real blessing it wasn't more serious. It could of ended up with permanent consequences too. Being off the pain meds and able to function, he must be recovering. 😤
  11. #22486  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    He's doing ok. Off all the narcotic pain relief at least. He can sit up and walk around as long as he's wearing the brace. The only time he can take it off is a brief shower that I have to help him with using a shower chair and he doesn't have to wear it to bed. He was lucky. He fell from about 15 ft up just as he was about to step onto the roof from the ladder to remove the last of the Christmas lights. Broken bones suck but he should make a full recovery. At least he did t do any nerve/spinal cord damage and didn't hit his head.
    Hoping for a speedy recovery.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. #22487  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    We did not get any ice. Thank goodness.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. #22488  
    franknasty's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    698 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Been pouring rain here all day. We wanted snow. Snow is a treat around here.


    Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)
    Haha

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
  14. #22489  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Snow is surely not a treat where I live. I can't wait for summer to get out camping and stuff again


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. #22490  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrogen3 View Post
    We did not get any ice. Thank goodness.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    We definitely got some sleet but not sure how much. I'm about to venture out to shovel.
  16. #22491  
    sanibel's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    801 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Stay safe and healthy, spouses and children included!
  17. #22492  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    We definitely got some sleet but not sure how much. I'm about to venture out to shovel.
    Be safe.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. #22493  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by H A W K View Post
    Snow is surely not a treat where I live. I can't wait for summer to get out camping and stuff again


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Camping and kayaking. Come on summer.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. #22494  
    sanibel's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    801 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by sanibel View Post
    Stay safe and healthy, spouses and children included!
    I forgot to mention pets...
  20. #22495  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    And while you're at it, save humanity as well
  21. #22496  
    sanibel's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    801 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    “We owe to the Middle Ages the two worst inventions of humanity - romantic love and gunpowder.” ~Andre Maurois
  22. #22497  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by sanibel View Post
    “We owe to the Middle Ages the two worst inventions of humanity - romantic love and gunpowder.” ~Andre Maurois
    And not to forget the crusades and witch hunts
  23. #22498  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    It's Washington's Birthday today
  24. #22499  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    We definitely got some sleet but not sure how much. I'm about to venture out to shovel.
    It's all done. That was a really heavy wet snow though. Much harder to shovel than the light fluffy stuff we got last week.
  25. #22500  

    Default Re: The last post wins!



    Worst part of being a drummer is moving your drums


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions