Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 862 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 859860861862863864865 ... LastLast
Results 21,526 to 21,550 of 32996
Like Tree2919Likes

Default Re: The last post wins!

Why, this is odd for a Sunday .
    It's actually a nice day

iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    801 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Why, this is odd for a Sunday . It's actually a nice day
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Hi everyone!

Happy Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by princessiphone View Post
    Hi everyone!

Happy Sunday!
    Hi

This is probably the quietest day of this thread thus far..

Where is everybody at?

Default The last post wins!

Tang Tang, are you dead??? Are you R.I.P'ing?? How is the afterlife treating you?? Did you find out where I live and are you haunting me now?? I would swear I hear weird voices coming from the kitchen while I'm in the living room

Where is everybody at?
    I'm hibernating nursing a sprained ankle and watching movies on iTunes lol.

ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ

Quote Originally Posted by DarlaMack View Post
    I'm hibernating nursing a sprained ankle and watching movies on iTunes lol.

What movie you watching??? And spraining your ankle is bad for you. All the pain and such. Just refrain from doing that again..

What movie you watching??? And spraining your ankle is bad for you. All the pain and such. Just refrain from doing that again..
    I'm thinking of renting John Wick since I'm hearing good reviews. I've already watched Lucy and I loved it!!

I'm thinking of renting John Wick since I'm hearing good reviews. I've already watched Lucy and I loved it!!
    Lucy was definitely alright, but what movie with ScarJo in it isn't, really?

Same goes for Keanu.. That's a no-brainer. Just rent it.

Lucy was definitely alright, but what movie with ScarJo in it isn't, really?

Same goes for Keanu.. That's a no-brainer. Just rent it.
    Lol ScarJo!!! True about Keanu though... I've already bought the Matrix Trilogy and Constantine.

Lol ScarJo!!! True about Keanu though... I've already bought the Matrix Trilogy and Constantine.

Her name takes too long to write out. I mean come on.. Scarlett Johansson?? That's a mouthful
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

Watched John Wick last night. It was very entertaining.

It's even worse.. Her middle name is Ingrid.. Scarlett Ingrid Johansson

Ok but is that her real name or her stage name? Lol and what's so wrong with it?

Ok but is that her real name or her stage name? Lol and what's so wrong with it?

Her birth name is Scarlett Ingrid Johansson, her stage name is Scarlett Johansson..

That's the thing, there isn't anything wrong with her. She is like an archangel, yeah that's right, not just an angel but an archangel, more powerful, more beautiful, more sophisticated..

Anyway, I'm exaggerating again

Scarlett Johansson was born in New York City. Her mother, Melanie Sloan, is from an Ashkenazi Jewish family, and her father, Karsten Johansson, is Danish. Scarlett showed a passion for acting at a young age and starred in many plays. She has a sister named Vanessa Johansson, a brother named Adrian, and a twin brother named Hunter Johansson born three minutes after her. She began her acting career starring as Laura Nelson in the comedy film North (1994). The acclaimed drama film The Horse Whisperer (1998) brought Johansson critical praise and worldwide recognition. Following the film's success, she starred in many other films including the critically acclaimed cult film Ghost World (2001) and then the hit Lost in Translation (2003) with Bill Murray in which she again stunned critics. Later on, she appeared in the drama film Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003).

In 2003, she was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards, one for drama (Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003)) and one for comedy (Lost in Translation (2003)). She dropped out of Mission: Impossible III (2006) due to scheduling conflicts. Her next film role was in The Island (2005) alongside Ewan McGregor which earned weak reviews from U.S. critics. After this, she appeared in Woody Allen's Match Point (2005) and was nominated again for a Golden Globe Award.

Since then, she has appeared as part of an ensemble cast in the romantic comedy He's Just Not That Into You (2009), in the action superhero film Iron Man 2 (2010), the comedy-drama We Bought a Zoo (2011) and started as the original scream queen, Janet Leigh, in Hitchcock (2012).

Scarlett and Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds were engaged in May 2008. In 2010, the couple announced their separation and subsequently divorced in 2011. In 2013, she became engaged to French journalist Romain Dauriac.

Scarlett Johansson was born in New York City. Her mother, Melanie Sloan, is from an Ashkenazi Jewish family, and her father, Karsten Johansson, is Danish. Scarlett showed a passion for acting at a young age and starred in many plays. She has a sister named Vanessa Johansson, a brother named Adrian, and a twin brother named Hunter Johansson born three minutes after her. She began her acting career starring as Laura Nelson in the comedy film North (1994). The acclaimed drama film The Horse Whisperer (1998) brought Johansson critical praise and worldwide recognition. Following the film's success, she starred in many other films including the critically acclaimed cult film Ghost World (2001) and then the hit Lost in Translation (2003) with Bill Murray in which she again stunned critics. Later on, she appeared in the drama film Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003).

In 2003, she was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards, one for drama (Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003)) and one for comedy (Lost in Translation (2003)). She dropped out of Mission: Impossible III (2006) due to scheduling conflicts. Her next film role was in The Island (2005) alongside Ewan McGregor which earned weak reviews from U.S. critics. After this, she appeared in Woody Allen's Match Point (2005) and was nominated again for a Golden Globe Award.

Since then, she has appeared as part of an ensemble cast in the romantic comedy He's Just Not That Into You (2009), in the action superhero film Iron Man 2 (2010), the comedy-drama We Bought a Zoo (2011) and started as the original scream queen, Janet Leigh, in Hitchcock (2012).

Scarlett and Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds were engaged in May 2008. In 2010, the couple announced their separation and subsequently divorced in 2011. In 2013, she became engaged to French journalist Romain Dauriac.
    I can't believe you just imdb'd me. Smh

Default The last post wins!

I can't believe you just imdb'd me. Smh

Marry me??

Ok so that results to ScarIJo

Marry me??
    Awww don't you sweet!!!!!

That's pronounced ScaryJo.. I'm no fan of that one.. There is nothing scary of her. I mean it, if she was here I would marry her this instant.