Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 856 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 853854855856857858859 ... LastLast
Results 21,376 to 21,400 of 33023
Like Tree2955Likes

Default Re: The last post wins!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    HMMM your weathers looking like a beach day today compared to this Led.

Attachment 76993

tapped out from my iPad Air
    I hope you have a nice warm pink parka like this:
    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1423249123.480705.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

I love love love Grey's Anatomy..
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,999 Global Posts

Default The last post wins!

Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I love love love Grey's Anatomy..
    I used to love that show also. I started watching it when it first premiered (yes I'm old lol) but as the originals were written off the show one by one I stopped watching it....

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    I used to love that show also. I started watching it when it first premiered (yes I'm old lol) but as the originals were written off the show I stopped watching it....

You mean Christina and Izzie and Burke and Mark and George?
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    9,999 Global Posts

You mean Christina and Izzie and Burke and Mark and George?
    Yes, my memory is fuzzy with the names, but I think you got'em all.

I don't miss George O'Malley even one bit. He was irritating at the end.

The good ones are still here, so there's no need for me to stop watching. But I caught myself missing Christina Yang. She was amazing. And Mark Sloan, he was handsome, funny and adorable. And Lexie Grey was cute.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrogen3 View Post
    Cool

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    You beat me good last round but revenge is best served cold

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.. Grey's is my number 1 TV series.. Oh yeah, it is.

And I don't care if it's a chick flick but I'm genuinely liking it

Guys help me out

Should I buy a Solid State Drive of 128GB to speed up my computer or a 2TB Sata drive for extra storage?

Extra storage is easy to achieve because it's just plug and play

But the SSD will mean I have to reinstall Windows from scratch and all software with it.

I just can't decide what I need more. A faster computer or more storage.

Should I buy a Solid State Drive of 128GB to speed up my computer or a 2TB Sata drive for extra storage?

But the SSD will mean I have to reinstall Windows from scratch and all software with it.

I'm all for storage over speed

The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1423257545.803640.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    I'm all for storage over speed
    Yeah I think I'll go with that. It's too much hassle to switch hard disk drives with the OS on it. Installing and setting up everything as it were, even with dual boot to fall back to the existing install is too much work.. I think that's an investment I have to wait with till I have the patience and time to do just that.

Default The last post wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain View Post
    What do you think Rain? SSD for speed or 2TB for storage?
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

I'd go with speed. Can't you just clone your current hard drive to the new one? They did that at work when they switched us from hard drives to SSDs. They had an attachment that made the new SSD into a USB drive (some sort of SATA to USB adapter). Then they booted from a DVD with Acronis True Image on it. Imaging software then cloned the existing hard drive to the SSD. After it was done, swap the SSD into the laptop and it booted up fine. I think Acronis is paid software but they may have a free consumer version or there's probably other similar software out there to do the disc cloning.

Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    I'd go with speed. Can't you just clone your current hard drive to the new one? They did that at work when they switched us from hard drives to SSDs. They had an attachment that made the new SSD into a USB drive (some sort of SATA to USB adapter). Then they booted from a DVD with Acronis True Image on it. Imaging software then cloned the existing hard drive to the SSD. After it was done, swap the SSD into the laptop and it booted up fine. I think Acronis is paid software but they may have a free consumer version or there's probably other similar software out there to do the disc cloning.
    Oh I don't need any imaging software for that. Copy paste works just fine, you just have to disable hiding hidden files and I have to create a second partition for the bootmgr file to copy to.

It is a plan. And if it doesn't work, I can just fall back to doing it old school by reinstalling the OS manually..

Thanks for the idea.

And now it's time for me to order shawarma

Your order (T6L68K) at Helal Haarlem
    Your order reference is: T6L68K

Your order has been processed and has been sent to Helal Haarlem

If you have any questions or remarks regarding the order you just placed, please call Helal Haarlem at 023-5274283. For less urgent questions about Thuisbezorgd.nl just click here.

Beware: you cannot reply to this e-mail! There is a possibility that Helal Haarlem will try to contact you. Please remain available at the telephone number you provided and keep an eye on your e-mail.

A delivery (depending on the restaurant!) usually takes 45-60 minutes. On Sundays and bank holidays the delivery time may increase. Bad weather conditions and traffic can also delay the delivery of your order. In these situations Helal Haarlem will normally contact you to inform you about the delay.
    Unfortunately Thuisbezorgd.nl has no influence on the time Helal Haarlem takes to prepare and deliver your order.

On behalf of Helal Haarlem, Thuisbezorgd.nl would like to thank you for your order!

Payment method: Cash
    You pay the exact amount

Your order

1x[Grote Broodjes] Broodje shoarma 6,50
    Delivery costs: 2,00
    Total: 8,50

I have decided to go with the extra storage. That way I can rearrange the partitions on my 8 internal disks and use my 1TB external disk as a backup disk for real important files.

I'll post a screenshot of my partitions tomorrow after I'm finished installing it in my computer

Your order (T6L68K) at Helal Haarlem
    Your order reference is: T6L68K

Your order has been processed and has been sent to Helal Haarlem

If you have any questions or remarks regarding the order you just placed, please call Helal Haarlem at 023-5274283. For less urgent questions about Thuisbezorgd.nl just click here.

Beware: you cannot reply to this e-mail! There is a possibility that Helal Haarlem will try to contact you. Please remain available at the telephone number you provided and keep an eye on your e-mail.

A delivery (depending on the restaurant!) usually takes 45-60 minutes. On Sundays and bank holidays the delivery time may increase. Bad weather conditions and traffic can also delay the delivery of your order. In these situations Helal Haarlem will normally contact you to inform you about the delay.
    Unfortunately Thuisbezorgd.nl has no influence on the time Helal Haarlem takes to prepare and deliver your order.

On behalf of Helal Haarlem, Thuisbezorgd.nl would like to thank you for your order!

Payment method: Cash
    You pay the exact amount

Your order

1x[Grote Broodjes] Broodje shoarma 6,50
    Delivery costs: 2,00
    Total: 8,50
    Re routing this order to my address for inspection and loading of questionable material before sending to above location

Quote Originally Posted by TechOuch View Post
    MJ - All I wanna say is that no one really cares about us.
    Welcome to iMore

We care very much

Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Re routing this order to my address for inspection and loading of questionable material before sending to above location
    You will need a heated case for the shawarma to not be cold at arrival.. It's better if I order one for you close to your place.. All expenses on me

Quote Originally Posted by TechOuch View Post
    MJ - All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us.
    Social Services cares.. IRS cares about you too

You will need a heated case for the shawarma to not be cold at arrival.. It's better if I order one for you close to your place.. All expenses on me
    Oh I see. I thought it was the hardware order. My bad