Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 829 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 826827828829830831832 ... LastLast
Results 20,701 to 20,725 of 32994
Like Tree2919Likes
  1. #20701  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    No he didn't. He said the 6s+ will


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He also said the 6 plus.
  2. #20702  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    He also said the 6 plus.
    Don't beat a dead horse


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. #20703  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm gonna take a shower and then sleeping.
  4. #20704  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I'm gonna take a shower and then sleeping.
    You need one!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. #20705  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Quit trying to act intelligent. We all know you are as dumb as a box of rocks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    What's with the name calling? Again.
    You know you're just admitting to your own defeat.

    This just shows you can't beat me intelligently, so you seek redemption in force?
    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I'm not in my arguing mood tonight, ok? You win


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's what everyone that knows they are losing in an argument does... Lol. But... A good comeback helps you out even if you are wrong in an argument. Yet you showed no signs of this.
    Tartarus likes this.
  6. #20706  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Don't beat a dead horse


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Says the one that lost the argument...
  7. #20707  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    I just love messing with you guys.
  8. #20708  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    That's what everyone that knows they are losing in an argument does... Lol. But... A good comeback helps you out even if you are wrong in an argument. Yet you showed no signs of this.
    I know. I was occupied with something else and the argument didn't have my full attention


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. #20709  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I know. I was occupied with something else and the argument didn't have my full attention


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok...
  10. #20710  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Says the one that lost the argument...
    Exactly. I'm being very transparent here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. #20711  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I want to take a walk and jam out but it's too frigging cold


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. #20712  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    My app is coming along


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. #20713  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I thinks it's stupid that you have to pay $99 just to be able to test apps on your device. The iOS simulator is really not even close to the real deal.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. #20714  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Liberty Global is a UK company...
  15. #20715  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I thinks it's stupid that you have to pay $99 just to be able to test apps on your device. The iOS simulator is really not even close to the real deal.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Set up something on kickstarter to raise money. Some people put random stuff and get thousands of dollars.
  16. #20716  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    D'you mean pro was bad or the official version of the free one?
    The new bad version is what I got stuck with because the beta would not load in TestFlight. Finally did late. The Super Calendar beta had trouble loading.


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
  17. #20717  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Liberty Global is a UK company...
    I thought it was a U.S. company. My bad
  18. #20718  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Set up something on kickstarter to raise money. Some people put random stuff and get thousands of dollars.
    Nah. At this point in just learning how to make the shell and UI and all that's. Like how to link buttons to actions and so forth.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. #20719  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Liberty Global is a UK company...
    ??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. #20720  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I thinks it's stupid that you have to pay $99 just to be able to test apps on your device. The iOS simulator is really not even close to the real deal.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah well that's life…it will get you access to the iOS betas which is fun.
  21. #20721  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Nah. At this point in just learning how to make the shell and UI and all that's. Like how to link buttons to actions and so forth.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That basic stuff works ok in the simulator though. Anyway are you using Objective C or Swift?
  22. #20722  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    Yeah well that's life…it will get you access to the iOS betas which is fun.
    True, although I've gotten my hands on iOS betas without it so far lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. #20723  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    That basic stuff works ok in the simulator though. Anyway are you using Objective C or Swift?
    Objective C. I have another project where I'm using swift. I really need to decide which language I'm gonna use and just stick with that. Swift looks easier than Objective C.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. #20724  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Objective C. I have another project where I'm using swift. I really need to decide which language I'm gonna use and just stick with that. Swift looks easier than Objective C.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've dabbled with Objective C. No Swift. Just haven't had time between job, home and kids.
  25. #20725  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    ??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is talking to me. My Internet provider is UPC, which is part of Liberty Global.

    They are serving the half of the country with cable internet and acquired Ziggo a few months ago, the one serving the other half.

    They are merging at the moment and are gonna continue as Ziggo. At this moment they started with switching Ziggo areas to UPC network.

    When that's done, they gonna merge their services. I really hope they do soon, because at the moment they both have their own wifi spots. After the merge I'll be able to use wifi spots all over the country (in residents where people have Ziggo (UPC) routers

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions