Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 828 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 825826827828829830831 ... LastLast
Results 20,676 to 20,700 of 32998
Like Tree2919Likes
  1. #20676  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Nope. It's just you who reads it that way. Like I already stated, you're no game for me. You lack the skills to fight me on English
    I would argue more but I'm hungry and eating dinner BYE


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. #20677  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I would argue more but I'm hungry and eating dinner BYE


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that's right. Run
  3. #20678  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good Evening Everyone
  4. #20679  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Evening Everyone
    Good evening Spencerdl.

    You be the judge. Who was right about the discussion above. The_Tech_Eater or me? Was my way of writing subject to an other interpretation than I intended?
  5. #20680  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Good evening Spencerdl.

    You be the judge. Who was right about the discussion above. The_Tech_Eater or me? Was my way of writing subject to an other interpretation than I intended?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. #20681  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Good evening Spencerdl.

    You be the judge. Who was right about the discussion above. The_Tech_Eater or me? Was my way of writing subject to an other interpretation than I intended?
    My name is Les and I'm not getting in that MESS


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
  7. #20682  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    My name is Les and I'm not getting in that MESS


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
    Good choice. I am objective and wouldn't love you less if you decided against me, but I know for a fact the_tech_eater is one to hold grudges
  8. #20683  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    My name is Les and I'm not getting in that MESS


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
    Huh? You les? Wat
    Edit never mind. I see what you did there

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. #20684  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm also Les. My surname is Bian.
  10. #20685  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Huh? You les? Wat


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
  11. #20686  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    But because someone by the name of Les posts here it kinda threw me off


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. #20687  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    But because someone by the name of Les posts here it kinda threw me off


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dude, just admit you didn't take your meds today
  13. #20688  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Good choice. I am objective and wouldn't love you less if you decided against me, but I know for a fact the_tech_eater is one to hold grudges
    You objective? LOLOLOLOLOL ROFL LMAO


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. #20689  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Dude, just admit you didn't take your meds today
    Yes I did moron


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. #20690  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    You objective? LOLOLOLOLOL ROFL LMAO


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mostly. But not against you
  16. #20691  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Yes I did moron


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're name calling. That's an act of weakness
  17. #20692  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Mostly. But not against you



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. #20693  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    You're name calling. That's an act of weakness
    No, moron means 'a stupid person'


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. #20694  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    No, moron means 'a stupid person'


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's the sole definition of name calling
  20. #20695  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    That's the sole definition of name calling
    Quit trying to act intelligent. We all know you are as dumb as a box of rocks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. #20696  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Quit trying to act intelligent. We all know you are as dumb as a box of rocks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What's with the name calling? Again.
    You know you're just admitting to your own defeat.

    This just shows you can't beat me intelligently, so you seek redemption in force?
  22. #20697  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    What's with the name calling? Again.
    You know you're just admitting to your own defeat.

    This just shows you can't beat me intelligently, so you seek redemption in force?
    I'm not in my arguing mood tonight, ok? You win


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. #20698  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I'm not in my arguing mood tonight, ok? You win


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good choice. Now bow to your master
  24. #20699  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I WIN!!!!!!


    ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ
  25. #20700  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Good choice. Now bow to your master



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions