Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 814 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 811812813814815816817 ... LastLast
Results 20,326 to 20,350 of 33015
Like Tree2943Likes
  1. #20326  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Us Americans get stuff y'all don't


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You should oversea it to me, stat
  2. #20327  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Yuk, Tech. Watch this .
  3. #20328  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    You should oversea it to me, stat
    No


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. #20329  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Yuk, Tech. Watch this .
    I knew you liked spongebob!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. #20330  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Yuk, Tech. Watch this .
    Is this supposed to be funny?
  6. #20331  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I knew you liked spongebob!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is there not to like. SpongeBob is awesome
  7. #20332  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

  8. #20333  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I knew you liked spongebob!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who doesn't? Its so stupid its funny.
  9. #20334  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Who doesn't? Its so stupid its funny.
    True
  10. #20335  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Yuk... About that coke...
  11. #20336  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Who doesn't? Its so stupid its funny.
    Truey


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. #20337  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    It was a nice movie
  13. #20338  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Yuk... About that coke...
    Lol
  14. #20339  

    Default The last post wins!

    Buy the way, if I was gay, then this would be my do-list:
    1. George Clooney
    2. Patrick Dempsey
    3. kataran
  15. #20340  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Time for bed
  16. #20341  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Time for bed
    Right after you made that comment?!?!
  17. #20342  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Right after you made that comment?!?!
    Why not? Sleep knows no gender nor sexual preference
  18. #20343  
    Les74's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    967 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,007 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Buy the way, if I was gay, then this would be my do-list:
    1. George Clooney
    2. Patrick Dempsey
    3. kataran
    You say that as if it were an assumption.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. #20344  
    Les74's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    967 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,007 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Anyone else bracing for this mega storm on the East coast?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. #20345  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I only have 3.70 GB of free space left. The only thing I'm going to be adding is music and all of my (32) albums have taken only 1.6 GB of storage with 128 bit rate.The last post wins!-screen-shot-2015-01-25-8.43.52-pm.png
  21. #20346  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Les74 View Post
    Anyone else bracing for this mega storm on the East coast?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorta kindahere on the VA side of the DC suburbs, it's still not certain how much we're gonna get or if we'll get hit by both storms or just the first. Hard to believe it's coming anyway. I was outside at dinner time in short sleeves and bare feet grilling steak. Granted in was 45 but I'm ok barefoot for short times at that temp.
  22. #20347  
    Les74's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    967 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,007 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    Sorta kindahere on the VA side of the DC suburbs, it's still not certain how much we're gonna get or if we'll get hit by both storms or just the first. Hard to believe it's coming anyway. I was outside at dinner time in short sleeves and bare feet grilling steak. Granted in was 45 but I'm ok barefoot for short times at that temp.
    We're gonna get both. Still unsure of how much for the second storm though. I live in the Philly suburbs. Dreading it!! The snow AND living near Philly. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. #20348  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Les74 View Post
    We're gonna get both. Still unsure of how much for the second storm though. I live in the Philly suburbs. Dreading it!! The snow AND living near Philly. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last I heard the second may stay east of I95 which means Id miss the worst of it. And I think we're supposed to get about 2" from the first. But 50 miles either way the storms move and we'll get truly dumped on.
  24. #20349  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Les74 View Post
    Anyone else bracing for this mega storm on the East coast?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hopefully school in PA is cancelled.
  25. #20350  
    Les74's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    967 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,007 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    Last I heard the second may stay east of I95 which means Id miss the worst of it. And I think we're supposed to get about 2" from the first. But 50 miles either way the storms move and we'll get truly dumped on.
    Yeah, I hear Jersey is gonna get pounded....and not in a good way. Anyway, sucks for me because removing it is part of my job. No such thing as a "snow day."


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions