Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 793 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 790791792793794795796 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,825 of 32987
Like Tree2914Likes
  1. #19801  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Why would you need a widget if you can double tap home button and have your favorites on top. I guess that's even faster then to pull down nf screen
  2. #19802  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Why would you need a widget if you can double tap home button and have your favorites on top. I guess that's even faster then to pull down nf screen
    If your phone is locked...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. #19803  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Yell at Siri to call them
  4. #19804  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Yell at Siri to call them
    Not a viable solution for most


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. #19805  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Not a viable solution for most


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know. Siri is a typical lady when it comes to that. She only listens half the time, that b*tch
  6. #19806  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I know. Siri is a typical lady when it comes to that. She only listens half the time, that b*tch
    Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. #19807  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I know. Siri is a typical lady when it comes to that. She only listens half the time, that b*tch
    Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
  8. #19808  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I know. Siri is a typical lady when it comes to that. She only listens half the time, that b*tch
    Lol


    ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ
  9. #19809  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm sad


    ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ
  10. #19810  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Uhhh men are the ones who don't listen the best.... Your post sounds really sexist too... And it's not at all true.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is nothing wrong with sexism if I'm doing it. And men are holy and saints and do-gooders. It all started with Eva and the Apple. She didn't listen to Adam and ate an apple. All was lost after that
  11. #19811  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarlaMack View Post
    I'm sad


    ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ
    Because of Siri, right?? Yeah you know what I'm talking about girll
  12. #19812  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I found this really cool app called Orby Widgets. It has 9 free widgets. My favorite and probably the most useful widget is this one that allows you to make calls from your Notification Center and set 8 quick contacts. http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...8c8d66c8c5.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you post this in "Best Widgets" thread?


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
  13. #19813  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    There is nothing wrong with sexism if I'm doing it. And men are holy and saints and do-gooders. It all started with Eva and the Apple. She didn't listen to Adam and ate an apple. All was lost after that
    Ok, I thought by listen you meant like actually not hearing. Men are really bad about shutting everything out except what we are doing. I have to agree that women are bad about not listening as in doing what they shouldn't lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. #19814  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Because of Siri, right?? Yeah you know what I'm talking about girll
    lol no not because of that... But mentioning Siri... It took me almost 45 mins to teach that heffer how to pronounce my sons name!! How hard is it to say Jaden???


    ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ
  15. #19815  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Did you post this in "Best Widgets" thread?


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
    Where is it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. #19816  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    There is nothing wrong with sexism if I'm doing it. And men are holy and saints and do-gooders. It all started with Eva and the Apple. She didn't listen to Adam and ate an apple. All was lost after that
    Who's Eva?????


    ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ
  17. #19817  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Ok, I thought by listen you meant like actually not hearing. Men are really bad about shutting everything out except what we are doing. I have to agree that women are bad about not listening as in doing what they shouldn't lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    See. We're all sexists. If sexism wasn't meant to be, we'd all be genderless. Heck, even plants have genders
  18. #19818  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarlaMack View Post
    Who's Eva?????


    ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ
    A bible character...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. #19819  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarlaMack View Post
    Who's Eva?????


    ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ
    Did you really just ask this?
  20. #19820  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Where is it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Best 'widget' apps?


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
  21. #19821  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Did you really just ask this?
    Dude some people haven't been raised in religious environments like you and I


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. #19822  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Best 'widget' apps?


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I'll go post it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. #19823  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Dude some people haven't been raised in religious environments like you and I


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Regardless. That story is like a fairy tale, it's known by almost 99% of the world population
  24. #19824  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Did you really just ask this?
    Lol it's Eve not Eva


    ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ
  25. #19825  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Dude some people haven't been raised in religious environments like you and I


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



    ѕenт ғroм мy ιpнone 6 υѕιng тapaтalĸ
    the_tech_eater likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions