Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 777 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 774775776777778779780 ... LastLast
Results 19,401 to 19,425 of 32984
Like Tree2906Likes
  1. #19401  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Makes me wish I was a girlfriend. Preferably yours
    Ok I'll send it your way. She's not worth it
  2. #19402  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Ok I'll send it your way. She's not worth it
    I'll most definitely will treat you better than she is.. I'll cherish all our time together
    kataran likes this.
  3. #19403  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Just tell her you had her phone accidentally and you've put it on the sofa when you see her..
    That will surprise her even more, to see a larger phone but she'll just thinks she's imagining it
    Good one I was thinking of going to her job and hid the phone and start calling it
  4. #19404  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Good one I was thinking of going to her job and hid the phone and start calling it
    That's also nice yeah
  5. #19405  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    She knows her ringtone it will drive her crazy
  6. #19406  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I like your plan Halil I can pick up her phone and put the six plus down when she's not looking
  7. #19407  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    It would have been better indeed if you had a total backup with passwords and all included of her 5s. That way it would be an exact duplicate but just bigger and newer.
  8. #19408  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Keep us apprised
  9. #19409  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    It would have been better indeed if you had a total backup with passwords and all included of her 5s. That way it would be an exact duplicate but just bigger and newer.
    That's what I'm doing now. Waiting on her apps to load in the picture
  10. #19410  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I did a backup on her phone last night while she slept
  11. #19411  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    She doesn't even know her Apple ID
  12. #19412  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I hope you selected the "Encrypt iPhone backup" option under Backups section in Summary tab.

    That way it will also backup account passwords used on that phone.

    It's a pain in the buttocks to do it manually afterwards
  13. #19413  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    She gets a lot of text on her phone it has been blowing up but I don't check her messages thou
  14. #19414  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    She doesn't even know her Apple ID
    Lol.. I know a lot people like that
  15. #19415  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I hope you selected the "Encrypt iPhone backup" option under Backups section in Summary tab.

    That way it will also backup account passwords used on that phone.

    It's a pain in the buttocks to do it manually afterwards
    She only has FB and Instagram
  16. #19416  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    She's a big time iMessage and FaceTime user
  17. #19417  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    The bigger screen will be nice
  18. #19418  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    She gets a lot of text on her phone it has been blowing up but I don't check her messages thou
    Online banking app, passwords inserted in safari, some other apps with passwords and stuff, email accounts etc etc.

    Believe me, I speak out of experience.

    And to be honest, I keep learning stuff in iTunes I didn't know or hesitated to explore
  19. #19419  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Got a cheap case for now
    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1421778912.508836.jpg
  20. #19420  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Online banking app, passwords inserted in safari, some other apps with passwords and stuff, email accounts etc etc.

    Believe me, I speak out of experience.

    And to be honest, I keep learning stuff in iTunes I didn't know or hesitated to explore
    I will remember that tip when I upgrade in November. Thanks buddy
  21. #19421  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I have 3341 songs on my phone and whenever there is a duplicate (either re-release or different version) I give it one star in my music app and uncheck it later in iTunes on my PC. (I selected the "Sync only checked songs and videos" in iTunes)

    I can also choose to directly delete it from my phone but that doesn't uncheck it in iTunes, so whenever I hit SYNC button, it comes back to my device.

    And to be all explaining, from the songs with various versions or duplicates, I listen to all versions and decide what to uncheck. This way I already filtered 473 songs to be not synced to my device. And there a plenty more to go. It takes time but I don't want to spend all day to determine which one I like. And to be honest, after listening to a bunch songs I get less choosy and just select one without being judge-y
    This is a great example of stuff I just learned was easy to do or better yet, even existed
  22. #19422  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    This is a great example of stuff I just learned was easy to do or better yet, even existed
    Yeah i read it earlier
  23. #19423  

    Default The last post wins!

    Just deleted and reinstalled the apps Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Vine and saved over 600 MB on my 5s..
  24. #19424  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm out of coke. I don't know how I'm gonna survive the evening
  25. #19425  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Reinstalling Spotify just saved me another 200+ mb

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions