Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 755 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 752753754755756757758 ... LastLast
Results 18,851 to 18,875 of 33018
Like Tree2946Likes
  1. #18851  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Alright yuk, it's time to do an intelligence test on you. Solve this: 6x + 5 > 2x - 23 You MAY NOT USE ANYTHING EXCEPT A CALCULATOR.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, this is math, I hate math. I refuse to solve it. It's your homework to make, not mine.

    But nice try though
  2. #18852  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Haha he's actually at the mosque


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was at the mosque 6 hours earlier
    Last edited by yukhalilsel; 01-16-2015 at 01:49 PM.
  3. #18853  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    No, this is math, I hate math. I refuse to solve it. It's your homework to make, not mine.

    But nice try though
    It was a problem from a test actually lol! I solved it on my own though. It was actually a review problem in a test


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. #18854  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I was 6 hours ago at the mosque.
    Bad grammar


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. #18855  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I wish I would have LOL my parents were questioning men when it came in... They thought I had a girlfriend somewhere or something because the name on the box was Michael Haag. I told them I won something on a forum LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My package was supposed to arrive today. But it's still somewhere in Florida. For the past week... This is why I don't like USPS. UPS and FedEx are way better.
  6. #18856  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Bad grammar


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Correct me then. What would have been the right way, grammatically?
  7. #18857  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Correct me then. What would have been the right way, grammatically?
    "I was the mosque 6 hours ago"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. #18858  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    My package was supposed to arrive today. But it's still somewhere in Florida. For the past week... This is why I don't like USPS. UPS and FedEx are way better.
    Your ambassador care package?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. #18859  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    "I was the mosque 6 hours ago"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok
  10. #18860  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    [tweet]556026648860954626[/Tweet]
  11. #18861  
    Antron's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    259 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    "I was the mosque 6 hours ago"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I was at the mosque 6 hours ago."
  12. #18862  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Antron View Post
    "I was at the mosque 6 hours ago."
    But the reason I wrote it my way was to point out I was 6 hours earlier at the mosque than he stated
  13. #18863  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Antron View Post
    "I was at the mosque 6 hours ago."
    Damn lol I missed that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. #18864  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Damn lol I missed that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We're used to your errors by now. People in third world countries are even better at English than you
  15. #18865  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    We're used to your errors by now. People in third world countries are even better at English than you
    I've already told you that south ga is a third world country


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tartarus likes this.
  16. #18866  
    Antron's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    259 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    But the reason I wrote it my way was to point out I was 6 hours earlier at the mosque than he stated
    Then you would say, "I was at the mosque 6 hours earlier."
    Tartarus likes this.
  17. #18867  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Antron View Post
    Then you would say, "I was at the mosque 6 hours earlier."
    Thanks
  18. #18868  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    And I'm serious too. I hate it here! Can't wait till I leave this horrid part of the country. It's really a shame there are places like this in the states.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. #18869  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    And I'm serious too. I hate it here! Can't wait till I leave this horrid part of the country. It's really a shame there are places like this in the states.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're welcome to the Netherlands
  20. #18870  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    You're welcome to the Netherlands
    Probably isn't any better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. #18871  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Probably isn't any better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the contrary.

    You already know my internet is both at home (cable internet) as well as cellular internet is superior
  22. #18872  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    And I'm serious too. I hate it here! Can't wait till I leave this horrid part of the country. It's really a shame there are places like this in the states.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Then just out of curiosity, why didn't you try to go further from home for college? For someone like me who lives up in suburban DC, southern GA and panhandle/northern FL are practically the same.
  23. #18873  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    Then just out of curiosity, why didn't you try to go further from home for college? For someone like me who lives up in suburban DC, southern GA and panhandle/northern FL are practically the same.
    He wants to go to a religious college
  24. #18874  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    He wants to go to a religious college
    I know that. But there are religious colleges in other parts of the country too.
  25. #18875  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    I know that. But there are religious colleges in other parts of the country too.
    He doesn't want to fly too far away from his nest.
    Last edited by yukhalilsel; 01-16-2015 at 02:23 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions