Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 751 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 748749750751752753754 ... LastLast
Results 18,751 to 18,775 of 32994
Like Tree2919Likes
  1. #18751  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I'm actually at the doctors right now getting some blood work done and my immunization for college, well, starting the immunization process anyways.
    Good luck
  2. #18752  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good evening everyone. It's nasty outside here... Cold and rainy 😓
  3. #18753  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Hey guys.
  4. #18754  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Good evening everyone. It's nasty outside here... Cold and rainy
    Yeah. It was the same here a few hours ago. Makes you wanna get under your blankets in your pajama and close the curtains
  5. #18755  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain View Post
    Hey guys.
    Hey Rain. How are you doin'?
  6. #18756  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain View Post
    Hey guys.
    Hey hey
  7. #18757  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Two more hours at work! Yay!
  8. #18758  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1421370246.194135.jpg
  9. #18759  
  10. #18760  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1421370246.194135.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	75570
    Why would you ruin my night?

    I called 'internet' and demanded this picture to be deleted.
  11. #18761  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Lol.
    Although I know Apple is inferior, I'm content with windows 7 for now.
  12. #18762  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Why would you ruin my night?

    I called 'internet' and demanded this picture to be deleted.
    The person that answered then called the insane asylum, asking if they had room for a mentally challenged man.
  13. #18763  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    The person that answered then called the insane asylum, asking if they had room for a mentally challenged man.
    You must be familiar with mental asylums?
  14. #18764  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Lol.
    Although I know Apple is inferior, I'm content with windows 7 for now.
    You mean SUPERIOR??
  15. #18765  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    You must be familiar with mental asylums?
    Yes. I called around to some when I heard you are trying to come to the states. I figured either you are I would be there. Or maybe we'll both drive each other to insanity and both end up at one.
  16. #18766  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    You mean SUPERIOR??
    That's what I mean, yes. Thanks
  17. #18767  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    That's what I mean, yes. Thanks
    You do realize that apple owns the TSA and for making that horrible spelling error you won't be allowed into the states, right?
  18. #18768  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    You do realize that apple owns the TSA and for making that horrible spelling error you won't be allowed into the states, right?
    Tim Cook and Jony Ive are my personal friends. You can call us even besties. They already provided me a job. When I'm done finalizing stuff here in Holland, I'll be on my way to Cupertino
  19. #18769  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Tim Cook and Jony Ive are my personal friends. You can call us even bestows. They already provided me a job. When I'm done finalizing stuff here in Holland, I'll be on my way to Cupertino
    Even if this was true, after they see that mistake(and believe me they are on iMore) you won't be their friend anymore. They'll hate you from the bottom of their hearts.
  20. #18770  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Even if this was true, after they see that mistake(and believe me they are on iMore) you won't be their friend anymore. They'll hate you from the bottom of their hearts.
    I already called Timmy. It's all good. He is gonna send me his private jet next month.
  21. #18771  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1421372940.884799.jpg
  22. #18772  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I already called Timmy. It's all good. He is gonna send me his private jet next month.
    Don't think he has one LOL
  23. #18773  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Don't think he has one LOL
    See, that's how far our friendship goes. He's gonna buy one so he can send it to me.
  24. #18774  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    See, that's how far our friendship goes. He's gonna buy one so he can send it to me.
    Suuuure
  25. #18775  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Suuuure
    You're jealous

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions