Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 736 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 733734735736737738739 ... LastLast
Results 18,376 to 18,400 of 32987
Like Tree2914Likes
  1. #18376  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    You should also watch Forever on ABC.
    I already do. That detective lady (Jo Martinez I guess) is good looking
  2. #18377  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    You look like a guy who drives a BMW and is a trader at the New York Stock Exchange. That's the look of success.
  3. #18378  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    You look like a guy who drives a BMW and is a trader at the New York Stock Exchange. That's the look of success.
    I drive a borrowed mountain bike and have zero stocks
  4. #18379  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    You look like a guy who drives a BMW and is a trader at the New York Stock Exchange. That's the look of success.
    How could you complement yuk so?


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  5. #18380  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I drive a borrowed mountain bike and have zero stocks
    Something tells me that you could make it big in the United States. I don't know why, but that's what I think. You should really fly over here.
  6. #18381  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    How could you complement yuk so?


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
    Because there is a mutual respect between us.
    DroidArmy likes this.
  7. #18382  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    You look like a serial killer.
    He sure does. Acts like one too


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  8. #18383  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    How could you complement yuk so?


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
    He looks good in a suit. I don't know.
  9. #18384  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    He sure does. Acts like one too


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
    I know you're name, what state you're from and how you look like. Be careful
  10. #18385  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I know you're name, what state you're from and how you look like. Be careful
    And looky what I have:

    Plus about 5 more in my closet


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  11. #18386  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    You won't see me coming and nowhere to be found near your closet.
  12. #18387  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    My industrialism project is drifting more towards cellular network technology than actual industrialization

    Screw you, John Legere. I've been reading up on T-mobile too much.
  13. #18388  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    You won't see me coming and nowhere to be found near your closet.
    Right. You don't know whether I carry or not


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  14. #18389  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    And looky what I have: http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...0e4553d70d.jpg

    Plus about 5 more in my closet


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
    But I have a calculator.

    Tartarus likes this.
  15. #18390  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Right. You don't know whether I carry or not


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
    What part of you won't see me coming is unclear to you?
  16. #18391  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Is it a TI?
  17. #18392  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    I have one too


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  18. #18393  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Is it a TI?
    Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView
  19. #18394  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView
    Nice
  20. #18395  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    What part of you won't see me coming is unclear to you?
    What part of you won't get a chance to get close to me is unclear to you?


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  21. #18396  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I have a TI-84 plus silver edition


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  22. #18397  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    What part of you won't get a chance to get close to me is unclear to you?


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
    Clearly you don't know how many 3 letter agency TV series and movies I've seen.

    I grew up with ninja movies as well.

    I should look under your bed tonight. And keep looking behind you. You are warned. You're days are counted.

    This is a threat, in case it was not clear
  23. #18398  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm of to bed
  24. #18399  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Will anybody else be joining T-Mobile if this keeps up? I think my 6s will be on T-Mobile. I'm just waiting a year for the already decent network in New Hampshire to improve. John Legere is kind of an inspiration to me for what he has done to the industry.
  25. #18400  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Will anybody else be joining T-Mobile if this keeps up? I think my 6s will be on T-Mobile. I'm just waiting a year for the already decent network in New Hampshire to improve. John Legere is kind of an inspiration to me for what he has done to the industry.
    I am on tmo and it's an awesome career.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions