Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 70 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 67686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 33015
Like Tree2943Likes
  1. #1726  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    TRUE


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
  2. #1727  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    WINNER


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
  3. #1728  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    This thread's gonna have over 2,000 posts by midnight.
  4. #1729  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm the only winner!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. #1730  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    And my coronation will follow shortly
  6. #1731  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    This thread's gonna have over 2,000 posts by midnight.
    The fastest growing thread on iMore. We'll surpass 50K.
  7. #1732  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    And my coronation will follow shortly
    You've been awake for a long time.
  8. #1733  

    Default The last post wins!

    I woke up at 4 pm and it's 4:34am right now. That's like 10am and 10pm west coast time
  9. #1734  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    @droidarmy, I was thinking about what we talked about this morning, how older people think us younger ones aren't smart simply because we are younger. And I came to the conclusion it's because they were stupid when they were our age, and they think everyone is as unsmart as they were.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DroidArmy likes this.
  10. #1735  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I woke up at 4 pm and it's 4:34am right now. That's like 10am and 10pm western coast time
    It's funny how you say western coast time. In the United States that would be east coast time.


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
  11. #1736  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Or it's just wisdom over the ages what makes us realize we were not as smart as we thought we were..
  12. #1737  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    @droidarmy, I was thinking about what we talked about this morning, how older people think us younger ones aren't smart simply because we are younger. And I came to the conclusion it's because they were stupid when they were our age, and they think everyone is as unsmart as they were.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The times have certainly changed for the most part. I know some pretty intelligent people my age


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
  13. #1738  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    It's funny how you say western coast time. In the United States that would be east coast time.


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    Huh? It's 10:43pm in New York and as far as I know, New York is west coast time. Am I wrong?
  14. #1739  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Huh? It's 10:43pm in New York and as far as I know, New York is western coast time. Am I wrong?
    From Europe's viewpoint? No. But from ours? Yes


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
  15. #1740  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Huh? It's 10:43pm in New York and as far as I know, New York is west coast time. Am I wrong?
    Nope. New York is on the east coast.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. #1741  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Owh, okay.. Than I was wrong
  17. #1742  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Why. Can't. I. Sleep?!?

    Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk
  18. #1743  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    Why. Can't. I. Sleep?!?

    Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk
    Probably because of the notifications you keep getting from this thread


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
  19. #1744  

    Default Re: The last post wins!



    Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk
  20. #1745  

    Default Re: The last post wins!



    Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk
  21. #1746  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!







    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
  22. #1747  

    Default Re: The last post wins!



    Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk
  23. #1748  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1398912887.192334.jpg
  24. #1749  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398912887.192334.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	55352
    Mountain? Eh that's more central than anything. I've never heard somebody say "we're in the mountain time zone!"


    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
  25. #1750  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Maybe if you left your computer once in your lifetime
Page 70 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 67686970717273 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions