Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 693 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 690691692693694695696 ... LastLast
Results 17,301 to 17,325 of 32982
Like Tree2906Likes
  1. #17301  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Did you watch that vine?
    No


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  2. #17302  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    No


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
    Do watch it
  3. #17303  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    It was retarded


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  4. #17304  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    James Franco is funny sometimes.. Too bad The Interview wasn't
  5. #17305  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    James Franco is funny sometimes.. Too bad The Interview wasn't
    There is an activist group that is going to air drop hundreds of thousands of copies of the Interview into North Korea


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  6. #17306  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Lol, that would be epic
  7. #17307  

    Default The last post wins!

    But I don't believe they will get far before getting nuked down
  8. #17308  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Haha


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  9. #17309  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I love VEVO, I love YouTube for hosting VEVO videos and I LOVE FREE YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER..

    I have over 180 music videos in my collection and still counting
  10. #17310  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I love VEVO, I love YouTube for hosting VEVO videos and I LOVE FREE YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER..

    I have over 180 music videos in my collection and still counting
    Thief


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  11. #17311  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    How am I a thief to save free movies from YouTube ?
  12. #17312  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good Afternoon Everyone
  13. #17313  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    How am I a thief to save free movies from YouTube ?
    I don't know... You just are


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  14. #17314  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Afternoon Everyone
    Have a good year Spencer.
  15. #17315  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I don't know... You just are


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
    I won't deny that, but not for downloading those music videos, but for downloading music in general
  16. #17316  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Have a good year Spencer.
    You too Yuk


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
  17. #17317  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    You too Yuk


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
    Thanks
  18. #17318  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    You too Yuk


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
    Good afternoon Derrick! I haven't heard from you since last year!


    Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
  19. #17319  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Good afternoon Derrick! I haven't heard from you since last year!


    Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    LOL....It has been awhile


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
  20. #17320  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I have been living in 2015 for over 20 hours now.. It feels the same as 2014 though
  21. #17321  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    It feels better for me. I turn 18 and leave for college this year


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  22. #17322  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    It feels better for me. I turn 18 this year and leave for college this year


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
    Why would you mention 'this year' twice?? In the US turning 18 doesn't mean anything. I mean, you can get your drivers license when you're 16 and you can't drink till 21.. There is nothing special about turning 18 over there, whereas in the EU, you can drive and drink when you become 18.. Doesn't have to be at the same, though. Although, I have been DUI'ing a few times, without causing any damage
  23. #17323  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Come to think of it, I was young and stupid when I did. Will I do it now? Most likely not, will I have done it if I could go back in time, definitely
  24. #17324  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Why would you mention 'this year' twice?? In the US turning 18 doesn't mean anything. I mean, you can get your drivers license when you're 16 and you can't drink till 21.. There is nothing special about turning 18 over there, whereas in the EU, you can drive and drink when you become 18.. Doesn't have to be at the same, though. Although, I have been DUI'ing a few times, without causing any damage
    You obviously don't understand our culture. In the states when you turn 18 you become an adult. You can pretty much do anything after you turn 18, except drink.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
  25. #17325  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    You obviously don't understand our culture. In the states when you turn 18 you become an adult. You can pretty much do anything after you turn 18, except drink.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk
    Dude, that applies to all nations and countries in the world.. Like I said, nothing significantly changes for you

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions