Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 670 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 667668669670671672673 ... LastLast
Results 16,726 to 16,750 of 33005
Like Tree2930Likes
  1. #16726  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    And I'm pretty sure she's married. She at least has a child. And seems to be a very successful professional. She wouldn't waste her time on a bum without a job and degree


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Touché
  2. #16727  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    That last one is actually true
    Now you've admitted half of the truth, but you are very defensive about the other half


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  3. #16728  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I could go back and find posts where you were flirting with rain


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  4. #16729  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Now you've admitted half of the truth, but you are very defensive about the other half


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Well, I never liked these type of games. So yes, I'm very much in love with said person. And unless I find a way to make her police husband disappear without incriminating myself, I will withhold my self from coming out to her
  5. #16730  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I could go back and find posts where you were flirting with rain


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    I am a flirty guy. But in your perspective, I should have a crush on kataran too.
  6. #16731  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Well, I never liked these type of games. So yes, I'm very much in love with said person. And unless I find a way to make her police husband disappear without incriminating myself, I will withhold my self from coming out to her
    HAHAHA I knew it. Why didn't you just admit it? Actually you shouldn't have. Now you took away my fun


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  7. #16732  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I am a flirty guy. But in your perspective, I should have a crush on kataran too.
    That would be sick


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  8. #16733  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    That would be sick


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    So you think same gender love is sick?
  9. #16734  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I am a flirty guy. But in your perspective, I should have a crush on kataran too.
    But no, you don't act near as flirty to him as you do to rain


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  10. #16735  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    So you think same sex love is sick?
    Obviously


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  11. #16736  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    I wondered why you wanted to come to the states. If I were rain I would change my name and go into hiding. Because if she doesn't a creep will show up at her door and ask her to marry him


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  12. #16737  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Obviously


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    We're in the 21st century. I, as a Muslim, don't even think it's sick. I mean, come on, grow up a little
  13. #16738  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I wondered why you wanted to come to the states. If I were rain I would change my name and go into hiding. Because if she doesn't a creep will show up at her door and god knows what


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    You won't believe I have her in Find my Friends?
  14. #16739  

    Default The last post wins!

    And by the way, FYI, I don't believe in holy matrimony
  15. #16740  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    We're in the 21st century. I, as a Muslim, don't even think it's sick. I mean, come on, grow up a little
    Same sex love isn't new at all its been going on for thousands of years. Grow up yourself. You obviously don't follow the Koran, and you probably would be killed by your fellow Muslims in most Muslim counties for those views.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  16. #16741  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good Evening Everyone. Did anyone buy any new "tech" today?
  17. #16742  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    You won't believe I have her in Find my Friends?
    OMG poor girl


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  18. #16743  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Same sex love isn't new at all its been going on for thousands of years. Grow up yourself. You obviously don't follow the Koran, and you probably would be killed by your fellow Muslims in most Muslim counties for those views.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    What kind of pills do you take?? I'd like some too
  19. #16744  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Evening Everyone. Did anyone buy any new "tech" today?
    No unfortunately. I'm saving for college like crazy thanks for coming and changing the subject lol don't like where that was headed


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  20. #16745  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Evening Everyone. Did anyone buy any new "tech" today?
    Nope. But I'm watching Gone Girl and I think it's a good movie
  21. #16746  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    What kind of pills do you take?? I'd like some too
    Common sense pills


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  22. #16747  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Evening Everyone. Did anyone buy any new "tech" today?
    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    No unfortunately. I'm saving for college like crazy thanks for coming and changing the subject lol don't like where that was headed


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    I will not let you get out of this convo. I truly believe everybody should be free to act as they please, unless they hurt someone physically.

    Yes, I'm pro gay.
  23. #16748  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Common sense pills


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Keep on dreaming
  24. #16749  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I will not let you get out of this convo. I truly believe everybody should be free to act as they please, unless they hurt someone physically.

    Yes, I'm pro gay.
    Okay dude this isn't some funny thing like my teasing you about rain, okay? If everyone is free to act as they please, I have to the right to think gay marriage is wrong. I wouldn't hurt anyone for being gay, I'd treat them just like anyone else. End of convo.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  25. #16750  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I will not discuss this anymore


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions