The last post wins!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
No life won't suck. Living a moral life, treating people right, obeying the laws, all of those are taught as the core of what we should do by the bible. Show me one of those that won't lead to success, or that will make life suck!

I can't tell you because I haven't even bothered to read through the thing. That's just not how most people live anymore. We live our lives the way we want to and follow the law. I can tell you Grand Theft Auto would be banned

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I can't tell you because I haven't even bothered to read through the thing. That's just not how most people live anymore. We live our lives the way we want to and follow the law. I can tell you Grand Theft Auto would be banned

Ha, no. I could play it if I want to. Again, we aren't bound by a set of strict rules. Without you having a fundamental view of the basics, nor wanting to know, and me not having time to educate you on it,we should drop the subject.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Since it's spring, a lot of people are spending their days outside, like myself.

James May isn't following you
byhe9upu.jpg

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
We are not speaking about tropical warmth. Just the ones that are better enjoyed in the beach or in a park or any other place, but home. And 80 degrees Fahrenheit is a waste of money if you have your AC turned on. I could understand it if it was like 95 or something but lower is just a big waste and stupid

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
We are not speaking about tropical warmth. Just the ones that are better enjoyed in the beach or in a park or any other place, but home. And 80 degrees Fahrenheit is a waste of money if you have your AC turned on. I could understand it if it was like 95 or something but lower is just a big waste and stupid

It was a warm 86 here today. I'm a polar bear

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hmmpff, I actually enjoy it till 95 in the Netherlands and 100 in Turkey. If it gets hotter, I want to sit in the shadow or where there is an AC

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

It's like 100+ actually degrees here every day, but the real feel is over 110! Thank goodness for air conditioning!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice