Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 631 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 628629630631632633634 ... LastLast
Results 15,751 to 15,775 of 33004
Like Tree2928Likes
  1. #15751  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I know


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Hope you can sleep well at nights
  2. #15752  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Hope you can sleep well at nights
    I can't because my conscience won't let me for doing such an evil thing


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  3. #15753  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Am I the only one who thinks battery life on 8.1.2 has become worse ?
  4. #15754  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good Evening Everyone. Yuk, let your battery drain to 0% and allow the iPhone to cut off by itself and then charge to 100% without touching. See if that helps the battery daily life.
  5. #15755  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Evening Everyone. Yuk, let your battery drain to 0% and allow the iPhone to cut off by itself and then charge to 100% without touching. See if that helps the battery daily life.
    Well, that's something I didn't try yet. But it just happened after OTA'ing to 8.1.2. However, I did press power and home button while on charger till it rebooted. And afaik, that's the best way to reset the battery.
  6. #15756  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    This is my current stats
    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1418344017.326158.jpg
  7. #15757  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Well, that's something I didn't try yet. But it just happened after OTA'ing to 8.1.2. However, I did press power and home button while on charger till it rebooted. And afaik, that's the best way to reset the battery.
    Try it and see what happens.... This worked for me.
  8. #15758  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Try it and see what happens.... This worked for me.
    Will do
  9. #15759  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    This is my current stats
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418344017.326158.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	73302
    Find any chicks on Tinder?


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  10. #15760  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I used to have Tinder, but all of the girls I saw were ugly, and they looked like insecure 12-16 year olds. So I deleted it. Because I'm under 18 it wouldn't show girls over 18


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  11. #15761  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Find any chicks on Tinder?


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Lol, I expected this comment

    Nah, I have to update my profile pics. Those I have are poor ones. I'm too lazy to do that
  12. #15762  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I used to have Tinder, but all of the girls I saw were ugly, and they looked like insecure 12-16 year olds. So I deleted it. Because I'm under 18 it wouldn't show girls over 18


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Was it the Amish version of tinder?? Only 5 percent of the shown girls are fugly in the real version
  13. #15763  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Was it the Amish version of tinder?? Only 5 percent of the shown girls are fugly in the real version
    No, but I did download the Amish version and you were the poster boy.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  14. #15764  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    I found it absolutely hilarious that some girls had pictures of them with guys, who I assume were either their current or past boyfriends LOL

    I'm thinking... Uh if you want a guy, don't have a profile picture of you with another guy


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  15. #15765  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I found it absolutely hilarious that some girls had pictures of them with guys, who I assume were either their current or past boyfriends LOL

    I'm thinking... Uh if you want a guy, don't have a profile picture of you with another guy


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    You're overthinking too much
  16. #15766  
    sanibel's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    801 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Redirecting the conversation: How's the weather in your hometown?..
  17. #15767  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by sanibel View Post
    Redirecting the conversation: How's the weather in your hometown?..
    Why redirect it?

    But to answer your question: very cold.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  18. #15768  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by sanibel View Post
    Redirecting the conversation: How's the weather in your hometown?..
    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1418345391.584155.jpg
  19. #15769  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Almost same here:


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  20. #15770  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Almost same here: http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...d948670d29.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Why does yours say Local Weather instead of the name of the place?
  21. #15771  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Why does yours say Local Weather instead of the name of the place?
    Maybe because I live between three towns? Idk.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  22. #15772  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Weird.
  23. #15773  

    Default Re: The last post wins!




    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
  24. #15774  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Well it wasn't updated when I took that screenshot.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  25. #15775  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...a274c3469e.jpg


    Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
    Hey spence.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions