Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 584 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 581582583584585586587 ... LastLast
Results 14,576 to 14,600 of 32987
Like Tree2914Likes
  1. #14576  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Dashing through the snow

    In a one-horse open sleigh

    O'er the fields we go

    Laughing all the way



    Bells on bobtail ring

    Making spirits bright

    What fun it is to ride and sing

    A sleighing song tonight!





    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way.

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way;

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    A day or two ago



    I thought I'd take a ride

    And soon, Miss Fanny Bright

    Was seated by my side,

    The horse was lean and lank

    Misfortune seemed his lot

    He got into a drifted bank

    And then we got upsot.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way.

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way;

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh



    A day or two ago,

    The story I must tell

    I went out on the snow,

    And on my back I fell;

    A gent was riding by

    In a one-horse open sleigh,

    He laughed as there I sprawling lie,

    But quickly drove away.





    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way.

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way;

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh



    Now the ground is white

    Go it while you're young,

    Take the girls tonight

    and sing this sleighing song;

    Just get a bobtailed bay

    Two forty as his speed

    Hitch him to an open sleigh

    And crack! you'll take the lead.





    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way.

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way;

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh
  2. #14577  
    Antron's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    259 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    ......for the WIN!!!
    That's my queue...I win!!
  3. #14578  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

  4. #14579  
  5. #14580  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Dashing through the snow

    In a one-horse open sleigh

    O'er the fields we go

    Laughing all the way



    Bells on bobtail ring

    Making spirits bright

    What fun it is to ride and sing

    A sleighing song tonight!





    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way.

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way;

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    A day or two ago



    I thought I'd take a ride

    And soon, Miss Fanny Bright

    Was seated by my side,

    The horse was lean and lank

    Misfortune seemed his lot

    He got into a drifted bank

    And then we got upsot.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way.

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way;

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh



    A day or two ago,

    The story I must tell

    I went out on the snow,

    And on my back I fell;

    A gent was riding by

    In a one-horse open sleigh,

    He laughed as there I sprawling lie,

    But quickly drove away.





    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way.

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way;

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh



    Now the ground is white

    Go it while you're young,

    Take the girls tonight

    and sing this sleighing song;

    Just get a bobtailed bay

    Two forty as his speed

    Hitch him to an open sleigh

    And crack! you'll take the lead.





    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way.

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way;

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh
    Bobtail should be capitalized. That's the horse's name. Thought I'd throw that in for the win!


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
  6. #14581  
  7. #14582  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Bobtail should be capitalized. That's the horse's name. Thought I'd throw that in for the win!


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    Per your request

    Dashing through the snow

    In a one-horse open sleigh

    O'er the fields we go

    Laughing all the way



    Bells on Bobtail ring

    Making spirits bright

    What fun it is to ride and sing

    A sleighing song tonight!





    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way.

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way;

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    A day or two ago



    I thought I'd take a ride

    And soon, Miss Fanny Bright

    Was seated by my side,

    The horse was lean and lank

    Misfortune seemed his lot

    He got into a drifted bank

    And then we got upsot.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way.

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way;

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh



    A day or two ago,

    The story I must tell

    I went out on the snow,

    And on my back I fell;

    A gent was riding by

    In a one-horse open sleigh,

    He laughed as there I sprawling lie,

    But quickly drove away.





    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way.

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way;

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh



    Now the ground is white

    Go it while you're young,

    Take the girls tonight

    and sing this sleighing song;

    Just get a bobtailed bay

    Two forty as his speed

    Hitch him to an open sleigh

    And crack! you'll take the lead.





    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way.

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh.



    Jingle bells, jingle bells,

    Jingle all the way;

    Oh! what fun it is to ride

    In a one-horse open sleigh
  8. #14583  
  9. #14584  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Phone all set back up...

    WIN
  10. #14585  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

  11. #14586  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Are you calling me a cow?

    i am leaving for the day, and with that i WIN!
  12. #14587  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    No, I'm enlightening the day
  13. #14588  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1414188085.580021.jpg


    Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
  14. #14589  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Oh okay
  15. #14590  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Yuk: I swear that if you post anymore of those freaking cow pictures, you and I are trading places, because I live in a dairy farm, and I freaking hate cows!
  16. #14591  
    sanibel's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    801 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Oh YEAH!!!
    Attachment 69419


    Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s
    using Tapatalk
    Oh no-no-no....
  17. #14592  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by sanibel View Post
    Oh no-no-no....
    Oh yeah! We be the most popular NFL team, and one of the best this season.
  18. #14593  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    That is seriously the most annoyed I've ever been by cows
  19. #14594  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm so tired.
  20. #14595  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    .... And Yuk went all cow crazy again.
  21. #14596  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Yuk: I swear that if you post anymore of those freaking cow pictures, you and I are trading places, because I live in a dairy farm, and I freaking hate cows!
    Life is not easy for the Amish?
  22. #14597  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    .... And Yuk went all cow crazy again.
    Yeah. It was time to let the cow out.. I can't keep him locked up forever
  23. #14598  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Yeah. It was time to let the cow out.. I can't keep him locked up forever
    Find the Invisible Cow by EDWARD Moyse
    https://appsto.re/us/V7lYU.i
  24. #14599  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good Morning

    Why do I have a hunger for Beef right now
  25. #14600  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Good Morning

    Why do I have a hunger for Beef right now
    It's a man instinct and you just seen 500

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions