Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 564 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 561562563564565566567 ... LastLast
Results 14,076 to 14,100 of 33014
Like Tree2943Likes
  1. #14076  
    Antron's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    259 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Today, we win! iOS 8! 


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. #14077  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Antron View Post
    Today, we win! iOS 8! 


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm curious to see how it will run on the 5s
  3. #14078  
    Antron's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    259 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by H A W K View Post
    I'm curious to see how it will run on the 5s
    Hopefully it will run smooth and not cause any issues.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. #14079  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by H A W K View Post
    I'm curious to see how it will run on the 5s
    Quote Originally Posted by Antron View Post
    Hopefully it will run smooth and not cause any issues.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know for a fact it runs smooth
  5. #14080  
    Antron's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    259 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I know for a fact it runs smooth



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. #14081  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I am here to rescue this thread from certain death!
  7. #14082  
    si001's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    101 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,173 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Yeah right lol


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. #14083  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good Morning everyone.
  9. #14084  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Hi there.. Anyone here already purchased an iPhone 6 or 6 plus?
  10. #14085  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Hi there.. Anyone here already purchased an iPhone 6 or 6 plus?
    I just went to the store to look at both of them and I'm torn between the 6 and the plus! I love the extra stuff the plus has but love the feel of the 6 in my hand.

    After having the Note 3 I was convinced the plus was a must get. Not so sure anymore

    Sent from my HTC M8
  11. #14086  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    I just went to the store to look at both of them and I'm torn between the 6 and the plus! I love the extra stuff the plus has but love the feel of the 6 in my hand.

    After having the Note 3 I was convinced the plus was a must get. Not so sure anymore

    Sent from my HTC M8
    Same here. It will be a tough decision on which iPhone 6 is best for me
  12. #14087  
    Antron's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    259 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I saw both of them and I'm leaning towards the 6+.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. #14088  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Same here. It will be a tough decision on which iPhone 6 is best for me
    Maybe you should buy both! Lol I might honestly just get the 6 with an iPad to go with it!

    Sent from my HTC M8
  14. #14089  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    Maybe you should buy both! Lol I might honestly just get the 6 with an iPad to go with it!

    Sent from my HTC M8
    LOL..Trust me I've thought about it....SMILE
  15. #14090  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I never settle for less, I don't care about feeling or anything. For me, the most important part is the specs. So if I were to buy a new iPhone, I would go for the one with the best specs, in this case the 6+
  16. #14091  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    first world problems incoming...

    So BestBuy has the Mini Retina 16gb brand new for $325. I'm torn between buying that or waiting for a refresh. I've never owned an iPad before so this is extremely tempting. Where's a magic 8 ball when you need one!!!
  17. #14092  
    Antron's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    259 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    LOL..Trust me I've thought about it....SMILE
    Congratulations on your new ambassador appointment. However, you still lose!! Ha!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spencerdl likes this.
  18. #14093  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    I just went to the store to look at both of them and I'm torn between the 6 and the plus! I love the extra stuff the plus has but love the feel of the 6 in my hand.

    After having the Note 3 I was convinced the plus was a must get. Not so sure anymore

    Sent from my HTC M8
    I see you got a M8?
  19. #14094  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Antron View Post
    Congratulations on your new ambassador appointment. However, you still lose!! Ha!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the WIN!!!
  20. #14095  
    Antron's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    259 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Thanks for the WIN!!!
    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411437412.315418.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. #14096  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Finally, my dataplan speed is updated to 4G..
    Up until today I was able to use 4G, but it was capped at 3G speeds, because my dataplan was 2 years old
  22. #14097  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Eww, Penny has had a haircut on The Big Bang Theory.. It gives me creeps, I don't like short hair on women
  23. #14098  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Eww, Penny has had a haircut on The Big Bang Theory.. It gives me creeps, I don't like short hair on women
    She's still hot
  24. #14099  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by H A W K View Post
    She's still hot
    No doubt on that
  25. #14100  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good Evening Everyone

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions