Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 553 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 550551552553554555556 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,825 of 32984
Like Tree2906Likes
  1. #13801  
    Antron's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    259 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Afternoon everyone. I LOSE!!!
    Officers eat last!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. #13802  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Antron View Post
    Officers eat last!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL.
  3. #13803  
    zerog46's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Morning Zero. I was in NJ this past weekend in New Brunswick visiting a relative at Robert Wood Johnson Hospital.
    Ah just saw this. That's a few hours north of me.
  4. #13804  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    How's everyone doing today
  5. #13805  
    fabio984's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    218 Posts
    Global Posts
    737 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    22:39 in Portugal.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. #13806  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by zerog46 View Post
    Ah just saw this. That's a few hours north of me.
    It's about an hour south of where I'm originally from. It was a quick turn around type road trip for me.
  7. #13807  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Ah so we have some fellow New Jersians in the house eh? Right on! New Jersians unite!!!


    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS
  8. #13808  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    Ah so we have some fellow New Jersians in the house eh? Right on! New Jersians unite!!!


    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS
    Yes Sir....OH YEAH!!!
  9. #13809  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Yes Sir....OH YEAH!!!
    I want to move back East so badly. I hate Arizona!!!!


    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS
  10. #13810  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    I want to move back East so badly. I hate Arizona!!!!


    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS
    I hear you on that. I'm in Georgia, but I'm not sure for how long.
  11. #13811  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    I want to move back East so badly. I hate Arizona!!!!


    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS
    Arizona like a desert? Apologize for the ignorance I've never been I live in Canada
  12. #13812  
    zerog46's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    I want out of NJ so bad I hate it here lol.
    Last edited by zerog46; 08-28-2014 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Spelling
  13. #13813  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by zerog46 View Post
    I want out of NJ so bad I hate it here lol.
    Come to Connecticut.


    Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
  14. #13814  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by zerog46 View Post
    I want out of NJ so bad I hate it here lol.
    That's what i use to say until I left approx 3 years ago....LOL
  15. #13815  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by H A W K View Post
    Arizona like a desert? Apologize for the ignorance I've never been I live in Canada
    Yup nothing but a huge desert.

    Quote Originally Posted by zerog46 View Post
    I want out of NJ so bad I hate it here lol.
    I'll trade with you if you want!



    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS
  16. #13816  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    Yup nothing but a huge desert.



    I'll trade with you if you want!



    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS
    Desert is nice compared to snow
  17. #13817  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by H A W K View Post
    Desert is nice compared to snow
    I'm actually one of the few people who enjoy snow. I prefer cold weather in general over hot weather. So I'm planning on moving back east either to NJ or NYC.

    Who knows, I hear Canada is nice so maybe there one day!


    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS
  18. #13818  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by H A W K View Post
    Desert is nice compared to snow
    I agree there. Every winter seems to be worse than the last.
  19. #13819  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    I'm actually one of the few people who enjoy snow. I prefer cold weather in general over hot weather. So I'm planning on moving back east either to NJ or NYC.

    Who knows, I hear Canada is nice so maybe there one day!


    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS
    Canada is awesome nice views and great culture but when it gets -35 degrees outside you can't even go outside longer than ten minutes without getting hypothermic lol
  20. #13820  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by H A W K View Post
    Canada is awesome nice views and great culture but when it gets -35 degrees outside you can't even go outside longer than ten minutes without getting hypothermic lol
    I welcome that kind of weather! Maybe living in Arizona long enough does that to a person lol.


    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS
  21. #13821  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    I welcome that kind of weather! Maybe living in Arizona long enough does that to a person lol.


    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS
    The heats getting to you bro lol
  22. #13822  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by H A W K View Post
    The heats getting to you bro lol
    Look at this crap, it's 8pm and it's in the triple digits!!

    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1409282209.691540.jpg


    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS
  23. #13823  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    Look at this crap, it's 8pm and it's in the triple digits!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409282209.691540.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	144.9 KB 
ID:	63659


    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS
    But it's dry heat lol
  24. #13824  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    You don't know what you got till it's gone lol.
  25. #13825  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by phreddyl View Post
    But it's dry heat lol
    Yeah that's the only plus to AZ heat.


    Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions