The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm from The Netherlands. And that man in the caricature is not to be used for entertainment purposes. What he did was cruel.

There goes your win again

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm from The Netherlands. And that man in the caricature is not to be used for entertainment purposes. What he did was cruel.

There goes your win again

Let's not turn this thread into a political discussion. It's just a simple joke. You'll find much worse things on the internet without any effort.

And the win is mine! 😄

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
udevamyz.jpg

Wow
Such threat
Many fear
Much quick reply
Very win
Wow

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Doge

"Doge is a slang term for ?dog? that is primarily associated with pictures of Shiba Inus (nicknamed ?Shibe?) and internal monologue captions on Tumblr. These photos may be photoshopped to change the dog?s face or captioned with interior monologues in Comic Sans font."

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm watching Da Vinci's Demons. Just binged through first season, starting with the second now.

My vengeance will be smooth. But you may have your win for another 6 hours at tops

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
*Official Document of the United States of America and approved by the United Nations*- "this document entitles iMore user 'DroidArmy' to the win in the thread 'The last post wins!' Complete cooperation is mandatory." Signed by President Barack Obama, Queen Elizabeth ll, Vladimir Putin of Russia, and God

"Signed by Vladimir Putin"??? Like that carries any weight! Oh. Well, I guess you could annex this thread...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2