Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 474 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 471472473474475476477 ... LastLast
Results 11,826 to 11,850 of 32984
Like Tree2906Likes
  1. #11826  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Thanks, Pangu!



    Sent from a phone using an app.
  2. #11827  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    Meh. I do what I like. Don't we all?


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
    Yes. There ain't nothing wrong with you theming your phone the way you like it. But that theme dose look old IMO.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. #11828  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    Thanks, Pangu!
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/24/a6u8ubyd.jpg


    Sent from a phone using an app.
    Use Cloaky. You can change the format of your status bar and hide stuff you don't want to see.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
  4. #11829  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Yes. There ain't nothing wrong with you theming your phone the way you like it. But that theme dose look old IMO.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Considering the 5c was my first iPhone, I never got to enjoy iOS 6 and older.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
  5. #11830  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    Use Cloaky. You can change the format of your status bar and hide stuff you don't want to see.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
    It's "not supported on my iOS version".


    Sent from a phone using an app.
  6. #11831  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    It's "not supported on my iOS version".


    Sent from a phone using an app.
    Oh. Mine said that too. If it'll let you download, it'll still work. I think a couple of my apps said that actually.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
  7. #11832  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    Considering the 5c was my first iPhone, I never got to enjoy iOS 6 and older.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
    Enjoy? More like you never had to suffer with iOS >6


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. #11833  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Enjoy? More like you never had to suffer with iOS >6


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One persons garbage may be another persons gold. Opinions are relevant to the people who have them.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
  9. #11834  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    Oh. Mine said that too. If it'll let you download, it'll still work. I think a couple of my apps said that actually.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
    It only says "recheck" instead of "install".


    Sent from a phone using an app.
  10. #11835  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    One persons garbage may be another mans gold. Opinions are relevant to the people who have them.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
    Yeah. I'm studying that in economics right now. Just read that exact quote like 5 minutes ago in my text book. but saying iOS 6 sucked is objective. lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. #11836  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    It only says "recheck" instead of "install".


    Sent from a phone using an app.
    Darn. Probably because I'd already got it before...


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
  12. #11837  
    iHackPro's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    It's been two hours since a post has been made here, so I'm fixing that.



    Buying my cousin a Lumia 521 for his birthday, I hope he'll like it, lol.
  13. #11838  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Ingram View Post
    It's been two hours since a post has been made here, so I'm fixing that.



    Buying my cousin a Lumia 521 for his birthday, I hope he'll like it, lol.
    Ciol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. #11839  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Ingram View Post
    It's been two hours since a post has been made here, so I'm fixing that.



    Buying my cousin a Lumia 521 for his birthday, I hope he'll like it, lol.
    Windows Phone is nice

    Posted via iMore App
  15. #11840  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    Windows Phone is nice

    Posted via iMore App
    No it's not--it's ugly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. #11841  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Well, that's my opinion. Lol!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. #11842  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,465 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    That's racist to say. Shame on you
    It's not racist. I've seen many things being pirated from China. Including, fake iPods and iPhones.
  18. #11843  
    iHackPro's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    No it's not--it's ugly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All subjective. I thought iOS 7 was ugly when I first saw it.
  19. #11844  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Ingram View Post
    All subjective. I thought iOS 7 was ugly when I first saw it.
    Thinking iOS 7 is ugly isn't subjective. Because iOS 7 is objectively beautiful! Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. #11845  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    It's not racist. I've seen many things being pirated from China. Including, fake iPods and iPhones.
    You are right. He is just being a jerk. It wasn't racist at all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. #11846  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Uh oh! Apple just leaked the iPhone 6!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. #11847  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Uh oh! Apple just leaked the iPhone 6! http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/24/gebapu7e.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You actually made me laugh. xD


    Sent from a phone using an app.
  23. #11848  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Look at everyone sleeping...You guys are actually putting meaning to the phrase "you snooze you lose" because you guys are now losing MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The last post wins!-bc39fd77b95c22fff332e8bf38ff78b52c88da48826447d3e7d37579740f2cf7.jpg
  24. #11849  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    Look at everyone sleeping...You guys are actually putting meaning to the phrase "you snooze you lose" because you guys are now losing MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bc39fd77b95c22fff332e8bf38ff78b52c88da48826447d3e7d37579740f2cf7.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	59481
    It's 08:55. You lose!


    Sent from a phone using an app.
  25. #11850  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    It's 08:55. You lose!


    Sent from a phone using an app.
    You have school no? That makes you the real loser here!! hahahaha

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions