Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 460 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 457458459460461462463 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,500 of 33576
Like Tree3672Likes
  1. #11476  
    Tartarus's Avatar

    Posts
    11,195 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,326 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Having no life mostly
  2. #11477  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Ingram View Post
    You average 35 and a half posts a day... HOW?!
    He's a troll lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. #11478  
    Septembersrain's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,008 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,995 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Yukhalilsel is terrorist. Ask him to collect money from his terror groups for you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
  4. #11479  
    Septembersrain's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,008 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,995 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Ingram View Post
    You average 35 and a half posts a day... HOW?!
    I can do that when trolling over in the CB thread.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
  5. #11480  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post



    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
    He called me an Amish


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. #11481  
    Septembersrain's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,008 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,995 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    He called me an Amish


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're definitely not.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
  7. #11482  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    You're definitely not.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
    I wish I could say he definitely isn't terrorist.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. #11483  
    Septembersrain's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,008 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,995 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I wish I could say he definitely isn't terrorist.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't say that too loud.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
  9. #11484  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    I wouldn't say that too loud.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
    Hehe! I'm 98% sure he isn't.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. #11485  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
  11. #11486  
    iHackPro's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I need a new avatar. :/
  12. #11487  
    Septembersrain's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,008 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,995 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!




    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
  13. #11488  
    Tartarus's Avatar

    Posts
    11,195 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,326 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Hehe! I'm 98% sure he isn't.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm definitely 100% not terrorist. I only will be one when I see iOS Gravity IRL
  14. #11489  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/21/qa8ubuja.jpg


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
    What!?! You've been a member for less time than me!?! And how are you an ambassador? I should be lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. #11490  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Hey guys, something just came across my mind. Before I got this new iPhone the guy told me he was running iOS8 beta. Does that mean I can install the beta since his UDID is registered even if I don't have a developers account?
  16. #11491  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    Hey guys, something just came across my mind. Before I got this new iPhone the guy told me he was running iOS8 beta. Does that mean I can install the beta since his UDID is registered even if I don't have a developers account?
    As far as I know, yes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. #11492  
    Septembersrain's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,008 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,995 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    What!?! You've been a member for less time than me!?! And how are you an ambassador? I should be lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My bad. Yeah. I got signed on here after I got my first iPhone. Before that I'd only had an android.


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
  18. #11493  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    As far as I know, yes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's awesome..now how do I actually go about downloading it?
  19. #11494  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    That's awesome..now how do I actually go about downloading it?
    Ask yuk. He knows where to get the beta. Rain might know as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. #11495  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    ATTENTION RAIN AND YUK: Where do I download iOS8 beta?
  21. #11496  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Failure to comply with my demands will result in your immediate assimilation(except for rain)!
  22. #11497  
    Septembersrain's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,008 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,995 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    ATTENTION RAIN AND YUK: Where do I download iOS8 beta?
    You have to get the ipsw file. I'm not 100% sure how to do this legitimately without a dev helping. Hey Yuk! Message him will ya?


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
  23. #11498  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    You have to get the ipsw file. I'm not 100% sure how to do this legitimately without a dev helping. Hey Yuk! Message him will ya?


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
    Ok so even though my UDID is registered, I would still need someone to provide me with the ipsw file?
  24. #11499  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    Ok so even though my UDID is registered, I would still need someone to provide me with the ipsw file?
    Yes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. #11500  
    Tartarus's Avatar

    Posts
    11,195 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,326 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Check iMessage

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions