Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 457 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 454455456457458459460 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,425 of 32987
Like Tree2913Likes
  1. #11401  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Where is iOS Gravity, my secret admirer
    Ah, you two still driving each other up the wall?


    Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.
  2. #11402  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    He looks up to me
  3. #11403  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    But is shy to admit
  4. #11404  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    If I'll ever get a son, I'm gonna call him iOS Gravity and then beat him all day
  5. #11405  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Gna gna gna
  6. #11406  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Guys guess what!! I got rid of my silver 5s and traded it in for a sexy space grey! I've been missing having a black iPhone since the 5 came out.
  7. #11407  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    Guys guess what!! I got rid of my silver 5s and traded it in for a sexy space grey! I've been missing having a black iPhone since the 5 came out.
    Yeah, I got tired of white devices too. My black iPhone 5 is my first (modern) black Apple device.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. #11408  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Yeah, I got tired of white devices too. My black iPhone 5 is my first (modern) Apple device.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The iPhone 5 was my first modern Apple device as well. Now if only I could get a black rMBP to go with all my devices. I would take mine into Colorware if it was not so freaking expensive!
  9. #11409  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    The iPhone 5 was my first modern Apple device as well. Now if only I could get a black rMBP to go with all my devices. I would take mine into Colorware if it was not so freaking expensive!
    Oops. I meant to say my iPhone 5 is my first black modern apple device. My iPod touch was white, and my iPad mini is too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. #11410  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    The iPhone 5 was my first modern Apple device as well. Now if only I could get a black rMBP to go with all my devices. I would take mine into Colorware if it was not so freaking expensive!
    Yeah, a black MacBook would be sexy!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. #11411  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Oops. I meant to say my iPhone 5 is my first black modern apple device. My iPod touch was white, and my iPad mini is too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's racist
  12. #11412  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Yeah, a black MacBook would be sexy!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This too
  13. #11413  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Don't feed the troll ^!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. #11414  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Lol just kidding


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. #11415  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Don't feed the troll ^!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought the Amish didn't do racism and sorts
  16. #11416  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I thought the Amish didn't do racism and sorts
    I doubt they even know what racism means


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. #11417  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I like the white iPhone

    It was a rare color when I ran Palm phones
  18. #11418  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I saw a news report that said white and black vehicles didn't become as popular as they are until the iPhone was released. In other words, apple also controls favorite car color trends!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. #11419  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I saw a news report that said white and black vehicles didn't become as popular as they are until the iPhone was released. In other words, apple also controls favorite car color trends!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bull crap.
  20. #11420  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Bull crap.
    It's true. Why don't you believe it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. #11421  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Anyway, I'm starting to hate my desktop
  22. #11422  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I need to replace my motherboard as soon as possible
  23. #11423  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    But since it's 4/5 years old, it's not even sold second hand
  24. #11424  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Anyway, I'm starting to hate my desktop
    Get an iMac!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. #11425  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    It's true. Why don't you believe it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I sincerely love everything about Apple, but that intel you just gave is just not true. Sorry to break it to you

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions