Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 438 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 435436437438439440441 ... LastLast
Results 10,926 to 10,950 of 33620
Like Tree3708Likes
  1. #10926  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,125 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,245 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Stopping in for a WIN!!!
  2. #10927  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Stopping in for a WIN!!!
    Not for long.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. #10928  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,125 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,245 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Not for long.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Long enough. SMILE


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
  4. #10929  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Long enough. SMILE


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Pfft.

    Can't wait to see what the iPhone 6 will look like... The latest leaked(?) pictures look like an HTC One with huge top and bottom bezels, and stripes that just look plain weird, so I hope it won't look like that.


    Sent from a phone using an app.
  5. #10930  
    Tartarus's Avatar

    Posts
    11,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,382 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    So, I've bought an Air Jacket for my 5s.
    It's really thin and feels very well in the hand.
    Doesn't make the phone any thicker then necessary.
  6. #10931  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,125 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,245 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    Pfft.

    Can't wait to see what the iPhone 6 will look like... The latest leaked(?) pictures look like an HTC One with huge top and bottom bezels, and stripes that just look plain weird, so I hope it won't look like that.


    Sent from a phone using an app.
    Mee either. I like the style of the present 5/5s just make it a little larger (not just taller, but wider).
  7. #10932  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    Mee either. I like the style of the present 5/5s just make it a little larger (not just taller, but wider).
    And they should reduce the top and bottom bezels, because elsewise the phone will be extremely tall in comparison with phones with the same screen size. Also, I like a bit of weight in my hand, which the 5S doesn't provide . So I hope they won't make it feel like I can snap it in two pieces with my bare hands.


    Sent from a phone using an app.
  8. #10933  
    kataran's Avatar

    Posts
    2,519 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,138 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    So, I've bought an Air Jacket for my 5s.
    It's really thin and feels very well in the hand.
    Doesn't make the phone any thicker then necessary.
    Pic
  9. #10934  
    Tartarus's Avatar

    Posts
    11,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,382 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

  10. #10935  
    Tartarus's Avatar

    Posts
    11,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,382 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm on my bike at the moment
  11. #10936  
    kataran's Avatar

    Posts
    2,519 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,138 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I'm on my bike at the moment
    Ok let me track you see where you are
  12. #10937  
    Tartarus's Avatar

    Posts
    11,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,382 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Lol
  13. #10938  
    Tartarus's Avatar

    Posts
    11,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,382 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The last post wins!

    Yay, I finally have my very own stalker. I feel famous already 😄😂
  14. #10939  
    kataran's Avatar

    Posts
    2,519 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,138 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I see you on Amsterdamsevaart
  15. #10940  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,125 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,245 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    And they should reduce the top and bottom bezels, because elsewise the phone will be extremely tall in comparison with phones with the same screen size. Also, I like a bit of weight in my hand, which the 5S doesn't provide . So I hope they won't make it feel like I can snap it in two pieces with my bare hands.


    Sent from a phone using an app.
    I usually have a case on my 5s, so the weight is comfortable for me.
  16. #10941  
    Tartarus's Avatar

    Posts
    11,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,382 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    I see you on Amsterdamsevaart
    I'm at the grocery now, I was there five minutes ago
  17. #10942  
    kataran's Avatar

    Posts
    2,519 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,138 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I'm at the grocery now, I was there five minutes ago
    I have it set to remind me when you get home
  18. #10943  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,125 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,245 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I'm on my bike at the moment
    When I lived in NJ, I was in an Urban area so a Mt.Bike was more practical, but now that I've moved to GA, I think I will become a Roadie.....SMILE
  19. #10944  
    Tartarus's Avatar

    Posts
    11,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,382 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I win
  20. #10945  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,125 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,245 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I win
    Nope...No you don't. I WIN!!!
  21. #10946  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    I usually have a case on my 5s, so the weight is comfortable for me.
    That's true, but cases also kind of ruin the looks of the phone... Oh well, I have a 4S, and would upgrade to any newer iPhone if I had the money for it...


    Sent from a phone using an app.
  22. #10947  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,125 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,245 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    That's true, but cases also kind of ruin the looks of the phone... Oh well, I have a 4S, and would upgrade to any newer iPhone if I had the money for it...


    Sent from a phone using an app.
    I have to agree with you on that. Smile


    Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    OrbitualNoob likes this.
  23. #10948  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Okay fine, Mr. Yuk. I'll just babble here.


    Sent from a phone using an app.
  24. #10949  
    Tartarus's Avatar

    Posts
    11,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,382 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Lol
  25. #10950  
    Tartarus's Avatar

    Posts
    11,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,382 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Lol, where is iOS Gravity??

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions

";