1. the_tech_eater's Avatar
    We can use iMessage now.
    Yeah, I guess we could. I'll be able to tonight. It's a really weird situation. I'll try to explain. As you guys know, I don't have a iphone-just an iPad and MacBook. and where we live, there isn't dsl internet. So we where leasing an unlimited Verizon line from a fellow, who then started to rip us off, making it where we had to get rid of it. So for the last several weeks, I haven't really had internet. So to do anything online, I either use my moms iphone( which I'm on right now), or go to a coffee shop. So I really can't use iMessage, since I can't really sign in on her phone. but I can use hangouts since I can sign in and out really easy. We will have another internet source by next week end, but till then I prolly won't be around much. I totally hate the situation, but can't help it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-07-2014 12:32 PM
  2. the_tech_eater's Avatar
    Did you get an iPhone? That's what your Tapatalk tag says
    See my below post. I'll be getting my own iphone very soon though. Hopefully by next weekend.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-07-2014 12:33 PM
  3. DroidArmy's Avatar
    Yeah, I guess we could. I'll be able to tonight. It's a really weird situation. I'll try to explain. As you guys know, I don't have a iphone-just an iPad and MacBook. and where we live, there isn't dsl internet. So we where leasing an unlimited Verizon line from a fellow, who then started to rip us off, making it where we had to get rid of it. So for the last several weeks, I haven't really had internet. So to do anything online, I either use my moms iphone( which I'm on right now), or go to a coffee shop. So I really can't use iMessage, since I can't really sign in on her phone. but I can use hangouts since I can sign in and out really easy. We will have another internet source by next week end, but till then I prolly won't be around much. I totally hate the situation, but can't help it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That sucks! Hopefully everything gets sorted out
    06-07-2014 12:34 PM
  4. the_tech_eater's Avatar
    I've been watching pointless YouTube videos all day.

    The lazy life is the best life!
    Haha! That's right! I've been busy working. But I'm just chilling today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-07-2014 12:35 PM
  5. the_tech_eater's Avatar
    That sucks! Hopefully everything gets sorted out
    Thanks! Yeah, it really sucks! And that's 70% of why I haven't been around here much. The other 30% is that I've been working hard lately.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-07-2014 12:36 PM
  6. DroidArmy's Avatar
    Thanks! Yeah, it really sucks! And that's 70% of why I haven't been around here much. The other 30% is that I've been working hard lately.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why didn't you tell us that? We thought you just left
    06-07-2014 12:37 PM
  7. iOS Gravity's Avatar
    No internet = dead Mr. Yuk
    06-07-2014 12:54 PM
  8. DroidArmy's Avatar
    No internet = dead Mr. Yuk
    Yuk is out exploring right now
    06-07-2014 12:55 PM
  9. iOS Gravity's Avatar
    Yuk is out exploring right now
    Or he's sleeping. Most likely he is outside, and taking millions of pictures with his iPhone.
    06-07-2014 12:57 PM
  10. iOS Gravity's Avatar
    I need someone to talk to.
    06-07-2014 12:58 PM
  11. the_tech_eater's Avatar
    Why didn't you tell us that? We thought you just left
    I guess I should have lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-07-2014 01:13 PM
  12. the_tech_eater's Avatar
    I need someone to talk to.
    Say on


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-07-2014 01:13 PM
  13. iOS Gravity's Avatar
    Say on


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ???
    06-07-2014 01:14 PM
  14. iOS Gravity's Avatar
    Say on


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On.
    06-07-2014 01:14 PM
  15. iOS Gravity's Avatar
    DroidArmy isn't replying to my iMessages.
    06-07-2014 01:15 PM
  16. iOS Gravity's Avatar
    I think he gave me his dad's number.
    06-07-2014 01:15 PM
  17. the_tech_eater's Avatar
    ???
    You said you need someone to talk to, so I was offering for you to talk to me/us on the thread...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-07-2014 01:16 PM
  18. iOS Gravity's Avatar
    Where is the tech eater?
    06-07-2014 01:16 PM
  19. the_tech_eater's Avatar
    I think he gave me his dad's number.
    Lol! That would be hilarious!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-07-2014 01:16 PM
  20. iOS Gravity's Avatar
    You said you need someone to talk to, so I was offering for you to talk to me/us on the thread...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought you asked me to say "on".
    06-07-2014 01:16 PM
  21. the_tech_eater's Avatar
    Where is the tech eater?
    Right here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-07-2014 01:16 PM
  22. iOS Gravity's Avatar
    Lol! That would be hilarious!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I sent 3 messages. It's about to become 30 in a couple of minutes if he doesn't respond.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    06-07-2014 01:17 PM
  23. iOS Gravity's Avatar
    0-30 in 3.4 minutes.
    06-07-2014 01:19 PM
  24. the_tech_eater's Avatar
    I'm trying to decided whether to get a 4s ( $200 brand from Verizon-off contract), get a 5 off eBay, or get a 5s on contract. No matter which model I get, even if it's a 5s on contract, I'll be selling it and buying the 6. What y'all think?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-07-2014 01:20 PM
  25. iOS Gravity's Avatar
    I'm trying to decided whether to get a 4s ( $200 brand from Verizon-off contract), get a 5 off eBay, or get a 5s on contract. No matter which model I get, even if it's a 5s on contract, I'll be selling it and buying the 6. What y'all think?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wait a few months and get the 6. All the phones you mentioned will sell for less when the 6 comes out. Save yourself the money and wait for the iPhone 6.
    06-07-2014 01:23 PM
33,954 ... 406407408409410 ...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 09:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD