The last post wins!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I think that the 5S is too light already :( I held it today, and it felt like I could easily break it with my hands. I like a bit of weight. I might get a 5C sooner or later. (It's almost my birthday, so who knows? :p)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend has a 5s which is bent noticeably. Maybe they made it a little too thin and light...

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I kind of like plastic, as long as it's done well.

I've never been a fan of plastic. The plastic I had on my Samsung Galaxy S3 was inconceivably low quality. However, Apple does a nice job with the 5c. My mother has a 5c and I really like the plastic feel of it

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I think that the 5S is too light already :( I held it today, and it felt like I could easily break it with my hands. I like a bit of weight. I might get a 5C sooner or later. (It's almost my birthday, so who knows? :p)

As long as your father is an environmentalist, you won't get anything new, till the current one is still working or intact.

I think you should convince him that you can sell any current device to replace it with a new one.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
As long as your father is an environmentalist, you won't get anything new, till the current one is still working or intact.

I think you should convince him that you can sell any current device to replace it with a new one.

Pulling the processor out, burning it, and putting it back in the phone should do the trick. Instant new phone!

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site

My mum and did split when I was 2... I'll tell her I'd love a 5C :p

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I've never been a fan of plastic. The plastic I had on my Samsung Galaxy S3 was inconceivably low quality. However, Apple does a nice job with the 5c. My mother has a 5c and I really like the plastic feel of it

I'd never bought an iPhone before until the 5c. It was perfect in size, weight and the colors are fantastic.

I really hope they do another c.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I'd never bought an iPhone before until the 5c. It was perfect in size, weight and the colors are fantastic.

I really hope they do another c.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

If there will be a 6C, it will probably be thinner, bigger and lighter than the 5C. I just hope they keep that little extra weight in there.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
If there will be a 6C, it will probably be thinner, bigger and lighter than the 5C. I just hope they keep that little extra weight in there.

I just called Tim Cook. He said there will be definitely a 6C, with even more colors to choose from. Johnny Ive told me iOS 8 will be more powerful and it will be awesome

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen