Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 389 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 386387388389390391392 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,725 of 33003
Like Tree2928Likes
  1. #9701  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Oh ok. You'll always find wifi. Unless you're in the dessert or woods
    I'm too big to fit in a "dessert".
  2. #9702  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I dropped mine on the street. It's full of scratches, but I don't mind
    I would kill myself. I strive for perfection. My OCD might be involved. I was never diagnosed with it though.
  3. #9703  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    I'm too big to fit in a "dessert".
    Edited
  4. #9704  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    I would kill myself. I strive for perfection. My OCD might be involved. I was never diagnosed with it though.
    I had that for like a week, but then it got used to it
  5. #9705  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Winning!
  6. #9706  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    I want to destroy my iPhone 4S right now so I can get an iPhone 5S.
    I was actually thinking about that xD
    If my 4S was gone, I'd NEED to buy a new phone, right?
    Oh well, I can't complain. I'm getting 500,- for my vacation in July and I can pick a new computer for my birthday.


    Sent from a phone using an app.
  7. #9707  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    No wonder you didn't have to look anything up I f you had bad parenting in your childhood
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/06/je8eqagy.jpg
    Actually, I have amazing parents. My mum is just the sweetest person ever, and my dad is really nice, calm, and is a gamer and watches certain shows and anime with me. The man in the essay actually was my neighbour.


    Sent from a phone using an app.
    Last edited by OrbitualNoob; 06-06-2014 at 01:42 AM. Reason: :o
    anon5664829 likes this.
  8. #9708  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    I would kill myself. I strive for perfection. My OCD might be involved. I was never diagnosed with it though.
    I have OCD. You don't how many times my sleep has been disturbed by a messy room and it's so painful

    Posted via iMore App
  9. #9709  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    Actually, I have amazing parents. My mum is just the sweetest person ever, and my dad is really nice, calm, and is a gamer and watches certain shows and anime with me. The man in the essay actually was my neighbour.


    Sent from a phone using an app.
    Speaking about awesome parents, I'll be getting the 8GB RAM and 500GB SSD rMBP model

    Posted via iMore App
  10. #9710  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    Speaking about awesome parents, I'll be getting the 8GB RAM and 500GB SSD rMBP model

    Posted via iMore App
    Nice! (I don't really like Mac, though.)


    Sent from a phone using an app.
  11. #9711  
    anon5664829's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,732 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    Nice! (I don't really like Mac, though.)


    Sent from a phone using an app.
    '(

    Posted via iMore App
  12. #9712  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good morning
  13. #9713  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chetan Takyar View Post
    Speaking about awesome parents, I'll be getting the 8GB RAM and 500GB SSD rMBP model

    Posted via iMore App
    That's a ton of money to drop on a computer...
  14. #9714  

    Default The last post wins!

    A computer, if for the right reasons, is an investment rather than an expense. So it could be justifiable to spend that much money on it
    Last edited by yukhalilsel; 06-06-2014 at 07:31 AM.
  15. #9715  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    My mom got me a typewriter
  16. #9716  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    True story. This was years back it was a portable
  17. #9717  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    My mom got me a typewriter
  18. #9718  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    True story. This was years back it was a portable
    I have one too in the attic
    Last edited by yukhalilsel; 06-06-2014 at 09:25 AM. Reason: To = too
  19. #9719  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain
    We jumped never asking why
    We kissed, I fell under your spell.
    A love no one could deny

    Don't you ever say I just walked away
    I will always want you
    I can't live a lie, running for my life
    I will always want you

    I came in like a wrecking ball
    I never hit so hard in love
    All I wanted was to break your walls
    All you ever did was wreck me
    Yeah, you, you wreck me

    I put you high up in the sky
    And now, you're not coming down
    It slowly turned, you let me burn
    And now, we're ashes on the ground

    Don't you ever say I just walked away
    I will always want you
    I can't live a lie, running for my life
    I will always want you

    I came in like a wrecking ball
    I never hit so hard in love
    All I wanted was to break your walls
    All you ever did was wreck me

    I came in like a wrecking ball
    Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
    Left me crashing in a blazing fall
    All you ever did was wreck me
    Yeah, you, you wreck me

    I never meant to start a war
    I just wanted you to let me in
    And instead of using force
    I guess I should've let you win
    I never meant to start a war
    I just wanted you to let me in
    I guess I should've let you win

    Don't you ever say I just walked away
    I will always want you

    I came in like a wrecking ball
    I never hit so hard in love
    All I wanted was to break your walls
    All you ever did was wreck me

    I came in like a wrecking ball
    Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
    Left me crashing in a blazing fall
    All you ever did was wreck me
    Yeah, you, you wreck me
    Yeah, you, you wreck me
  20. #9720  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain
    We jumped never asking why
    We kissed, I fell under your spell.
    A love no one could deny

    Don't you ever say I just walked away
    I will always want you
    I can't live a lie, running for my life
    I will always want you

    I came in like a wrecking ball
    I never hit so hard in love
    All I wanted was to break your walls
    All you ever did was wreck me
    Yeah, you, you wreck me

    I put you high up in the sky
    And now, you're not coming down
    It slowly turned, you let me burn
    And now, we're ashes on the ground

    Don't you ever say I just walked away
    I will always want you
    I can't live a lie, running for my life
    I will always want you

    I came in like a wrecking ball
    I never hit so hard in love
    All I wanted was to break your walls
    All you ever did was wreck me

    I came in like a wrecking ball
    Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
    Left me crashing in a blazing fall
    All you ever did was wreck me
    Yeah, you, you wreck me

    I never meant to start a war
    I just wanted you to let me in
    And instead of using force
    I guess I should've let you win
    I never meant to start a war
    I just wanted you to let me in
    I guess I should've let you win

    Don't you ever say I just walked away
    I will always want you

    I came in like a wrecking ball
    I never hit so hard in love
    All I wanted was to break your walls
    All you ever did was wreck me

    I came in like a wrecking ball
    Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
    Left me crashing in a blazing fall
    All you ever did was wreck me
    Yeah, you, you wreck me
    Yeah, you, you wreck me
    Why do you keep posting this???
  21. #9721  

    Default The last post wins!

    I love her and I love that song
  22. #9722  

    Default The last post wins!

    Is Justin Bieber deported to Canada already?
  23. #9723  
    AlexJ92's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    320 Posts
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I hope so.... For your sakes haha


    Sent from my iPhone 5S
  24. #9724  
    thatgirl87's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    761 Posts
    Global Posts
    885 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Is Justin Bieber deported to Canada already?
    Nooo, leave Canada alone. He should be deported to Mars.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. #9725  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Who listens to his music

    I don't even know any of his songs

    But I did see him puke behind a speaker once

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions