Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 313 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 310311312313314315316 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 33023
Like Tree2954Likes
  1. #7801  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Why do you think Tapatalk has gotten faster for the last few minutes?
  2. #7802  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    You desperately need a girlfriend, that's what it is
    I've had loads of girlfriends in my life! Like, eh, 5 or something like that. I've also had cats while I was with those girlfriends. But yeah, girls are weird. Cats actually like me xD
  3. #7803  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Why do you think Tapatalk has gotten faster for the last few minutes?
    Yay, it finally loaded the thread again xD
  4. #7804  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Reduce the amount of posts per page already, in settings
  5. #7805  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    That's no reason for a ban. I crashed Tapatalk already a few times before
    Well stop.


    Sent from the bigger Berry using Tapatalk.
  6. #7806  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    Well stop.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/27/y9avabyq.jpg

    Sent from the bigger Berry using Tapatalk.
    I already stopped. No need to be violent. It doesn't suit you
  7. #7807  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Reduce the amount of posts per page already, in settings
    No. I don't like pages.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. #7808  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Dang. The dark tapatalk theme is stylish.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. #7809  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    Dang. The dark tapatalk theme is stylish.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you've got an amoled screen, it's great for battery too.

    Sent from the bigger Berry using Tapatalk.
  10. #7810  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm tired, sleepy and bored
  11. #7811  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm practicing for German. I think I did alright.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. #7812  

    Default The last post wins!

    Ah so, sie lernen Deutsch? Wie ist ihr sprache? Knnen sie jetzt gut Deutsch sprechen und komplette konversationen unterhalten mit andere?
  13. #7813  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Ah so, sie lernen Deutsch? Wie ist ihr sprache? Knnen sie jetzt gut Deutsch sprechen und komplette konversationen unterhalten mit andern?
    Nein, ich finde meine Sprache nich so gut. Ich bin wohl sehr gut in Wrter und Grammatik lernen, aber ich muss viel berlegen um einem Satz zu machen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. #7814  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    That will solve itself when you're out, speaking to actual German people. I find it hard to start a conversation, but once I'm talking, it gets easier
  15. #7815  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    A certain scene comes to mind!

    The last post wins!-english_motherfucker_do_you_speak_it_by_h311man-d774bf9.jpg
  16. #7816  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Lol. I was expecting this much faster
  17. #7817  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Ah so, sie lernen Deutsch? Wie ist ihr sprache? Knnen sie jetzt gut Deutsch sprechen und komplette konversationen unterhalten mit andere?
    Ah so, you learn German? How is your speaking? Can you now speak German well and have complete conversations with others?
  18. #7818  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Lol. I was expecting this much faster
    It would have came faster if my notifications worked properly!
  19. #7819  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    Nein, ich finde meine Sprache nich so gut. Ich bin wohl sehr gut in Wrter und Grammatik lernen, aber ich muss viel berlegen um einem Satz zu machen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, I think my language not so good. I'm probably very good at learning into words and grammar, but I have to think much to make a sentence.
  20. #7820  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    It would have came faster if my notifications worked properly!
    You're phone is defective. Visit an Apple Store
  21. #7821  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    No, I think my language not so good. I'm probably very good at learning into words and grammar, but I have to think much to make a sentence.
    No, I don't think my speech (in that language) is very good. I m very good at learning words and grammar, but I have to overthink a lot to make a sentence.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. #7822  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    You're phone is defective. Visit an Apple Store
    I mean my tapatalk notifications. Everything else works fine.
  23. #7823  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1401132270.679974.jpg
    Thea time
  24. #7824  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    No, I don't think my speech (in that language) is very good. I m very good at learning words and grammar, but I have to overthink a lot to make a sentence.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I used Google Translate and didn't put any effort in it to correct it, as it already was quite certain what was said
  25. #7825  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    I mean my tapatalk notifications. Everything else works fine.
    PEBKAC

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions