Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 271 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 268269270271272273274 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 32992
Like Tree2917Likes
  1. #6751  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel Babalao View Post
    Thank you very much sir.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Post often

    Mr. Yuk and we all welcome you
  2. #6752  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Post often

    Mr. Yuk and we all welcome you
    iOS Gravity claims TuPac to be dead. Your thoughts about this?
  3. #6753  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Seems like Tech Eater and DroidArmy are in a Skype call.
    I was watching netflix for a little bit
  4. #6754  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    I was watching netflix for a little bit
    What show?
  5. #6755  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    What show?
    Family guy, American Dad, and TopGear UK
  6. #6756  

    Default The last post wins!

    The first 2 are fine. The rest is rubbish
    Last edited by yukhalilsel; 05-23-2014 at 10:49 PM. Reason: spelling check
  7. #6757  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    The first 2 are fine. The rest is rubbish
    You're rubbish mate
  8. #6758  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    You're rubbish mate
    Don't mate me.. We are not on a first name base till you abandon your love for them white skinned British folk
  9. #6759  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Don't mate me.. We are not on a first name base till you abandon your love for them white skinned British folk
    NEVER!

  10. #6760  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    This one is better
    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1400900185.755174.jpg
  11. #6761  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    iOS Gravity claims TuPac to be dead. Your thoughts about this?
    No no.



    Yes he's alive

    God help me

    Oh the humanity
  12. #6762  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    No no.

    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/24/7ybu7yna.jpg

    Yes he's alive

    God help me

    Oh the humanity
    I thought you said there were no bears
  13. #6763  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I hope I didn't say anything inappropriate Septembersrain#AC
    Nah. I work incredibly long hours and take sleeping pills. I was out like a light. =D

    Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
  14. #6764  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Why do I have to be up this early?!?

    Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
  15. #6765  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    Why do I have to be up this early?!?

    Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    Time difference. It's 13:17 here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. #6766  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    Nah. I work incredibly long hours and take sleeping pills. I was out like a light. =D

    Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    I'm against sleeping pills. They mess with your head and your body. Please don't use them for a long period

    That is also the reason you woke up early.. Your body is rejecting the sleep you had because of those pills
  17. #6767  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    Time difference. It's 13:17 here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You still alive?
  18. #6768  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I'm against sleeping pills. They mess with your head and your body. Please don't use them for a long period

    That is also the reason you woke up early.. Your body is rejecting the sleep you had because of those pills
    I'm a clinically diagnosed insomniac. My body rejects sleep period. Tylenol PM is better than Ambien. That stuff didn't put me to sleep, instead caused me to hallucinate.

    Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
  19. #6769  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    Time difference. It's 13:17 here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Goodness. Quite a difference. Where do you live again?

    Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
  20. #6770  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Ah ok, if you're under control with a doctor, then I apologize. They surely know better what they're doing
  21. #6771  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    Goodness. Quite a difference. Where do you live again?

    Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    Same time zone as me.. The Netherlands..
  22. #6772  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    Goodness. Quite a difference. Where do you live again?

    Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    The Netherlands


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. #6773  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    The Netherlands


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have a friend who lives out there too. I bet you've got that awesome accent too.

    Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
  24. #6774  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I have the most awesome accent. I speak Dutch with a slight Turkish accent and English with a Dutch accent.. The combination of the three make me a better understandable person by many people. And with my disturbed 's', I sometimes sound very funny.
  25. #6775  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    I have a friend who lives out there too. I bet you've got that awesome accent too.

    Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    I speak Dutch without an accent, and I try to sound as British as possible when speaking English :P
    My English teacher thinks I'm doing quite well ^^


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions