Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 253 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 250251252253254255256 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 33003
Like Tree2928Likes
  1. #6301  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Has this thread lost his juice?

    Back in the day we created over 100 posts in an hour.

    The last few days we even can't get past 100 in a day.

    Something is fundamentally wrong here.

    Please give this thread the CPR it deserves, this thread must not die
  2. #6302  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    You cropped the part that includes his hometown...
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Never post the town you're from online. You never know who might show up at your front door if you make enemies on the internet.
  3. #6303  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Has this thread lost his juice?

    Back in the day we created over 100 posts in an hour.

    The last few days we even can't get past 100 in a day.

    Something is fundamentally wrong here.

    Please give this thread the CPR it deserves, this thread must not die
    This is happening since I have minimized my posting on iMore. I've been busy lately.
  4. #6304  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    You cropped the part that includes his hometown...
    True, because of this


    Never post the town you're from online. You never know who might show up at your front door if you make enemies on the internet.
  5. #6305  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Has this thread lost his juice?

    Back in the day we created over 100 posts in an hour.

    The last few days we even can't get past 100 in a day.

    Something is fundamentally wrong here.

    Please give this thread the CPR it deserves, this thread must not die
    If you need juice for this thread, you can give me a couple 100 U.S. Dollars to buy a brand new iPhone 5S with 64GB of storage. My 4S is due to be replaced this Summer and I primarily use my iPod Touch 5th Generation since its faster even though it basically has the same internals as the 4S.
  6. #6306  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    This is happening since I have minimized my posting on iMore. I've been busy lately.
    That's no bad thing, but this thread should attract more people to contribute.

    Or did I scare everybody away, like I did with Septembersrain#AC in my first days here (it never was intentional Sept )
  7. #6307  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    If you need juice for this thread, you can give me a couple 100 U.S. Dollars to buy a brand new iPhone 5S with 64GB of storage. My 4S is due to be replaced this Summer and I primarily use my iPod Touch 5th Generation since its faster even though it basically has the same internals as the 4S.
    Same firmware on it?
  8. #6308  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    You cropped the part that includes his hometown...


    Never post the town you're from online. You never know who might show up at your front door if you make enemies on the internet.
    That doesn't worry me. A lot of my accounts have that information and I choose to put it there. Oh, you have my town? It's public on Facebook
  9. #6309  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    No, just the State is public
  10. #6310  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Apple removed the 5 from production when the 5C came out and still left the 4S in production. Doesn't make any sense. The iPhone 4S should've been taken out of production.
  11. #6311  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    No, just the State is public
    I have it on one of my accounts. It's not like they have the address
  12. #6312  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    That doesn't worry me. A lot of my accounts have that information and I choose to put it there. Oh, you have my town? It's public on Facebook
    Is Hillarie your new girl?
  13. #6313  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Same firmware on it?
    Yeah. 7.1.1.
  14. #6314  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Is Hillarie your new girl?
    Wait, that's not you.
  15. #6315  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    You can vote multiple times on the iMore Poll about Apple acquiring Beats and the votes count. Strange. I thought it was supposed to be one vote per IP Address.
  16. #6316  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    A lot of the pictures you guys post have the metadata from the camera. So, theoretically speaking, I could pull up where you took the photo from and what device was used. Freaky, right?
  17. #6317  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Really?? That's nice.. I'm gonna check that out in other topics
  18. #6318  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Wait, that's not you.
    Stop talking about yourself.
  19. #6319  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    A lot of the pictures you guys post have the metadata from the camera. So, theoretically speaking, I could pull up where you took the photo from and what device was used. Freaky, right?
    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1400713459.192331.jpg

    Is it Georgia or New Hampshire?
  20. #6320  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    Stop talking about yourself.
    I'm a true narcissist
  21. #6321  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    A lot of the pictures you guys post have the metadata from the camera. So, theoretically speaking, I could pull up where you took the photo from and what device was used. Freaky, right?
    I found an app for that. LOL!!!
  22. #6322  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400713459.192331.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	56956

    Is it Georgia or New Hampshire?
    He lives in Hew Hampshire. He even said that...
  23. #6323  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Then he is lying on his Facebook or he has more than one acc.
  24. #6324  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    I found an app for that. LOL!!!
    It doesn't show location though.
  25. #6325  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400713459.192331.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	56956

    Is it Georgia or New Hampshire?
    What app is this?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions