Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 236 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 233234235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 32984
Like Tree2906Likes
  1. #5876  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I'm sad Sandrah Oh left the show. She was great, she was fun and she was daring. I'm gonna miss her.

    Derek and Meredith having a fight was inevitable, but I really hope they won't separate.

    The new baby sister of Meredith is gonna cause big fights between Webber and Meredith, I'm sure.

    I doubt Webber is gonna tell right away he is her father. I expect it will take a few eps before she will find out. Even Meredith will not hear it the first few episodes, that's as sure as a fact.

    I think Owen will go nuts without Christina, he will have a big downfall before he crawls back to the surface.

    A big fight between Bailey and Alex is unavoidable. I guess there will be a voting in the board between them.

    But hey Shonda Rhimes, you are on the right track. Keep up the good work.
    I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't follow LAME shows
  2. #5877  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't follow LAME shows
    You're being barbarian
  3. #5878  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    DroidArmy, since you're claiming 'Merica is the greatest, explain to me why 4G/LTE has not been rolled out across the whole country by all major carriers? There are still plenty Americans complaining about it
    Because the United States is huge! Do you have any idea how many towers we have? Each carrier has to install their own equipment for their towers to get LTE working. That's expensive and only the richest carriers can roll it out in a timely manner. I'm glad I chose AT&T because they have the money to do these things. I have LTE in New Hampshire! That's insane!
  4. #5879  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/18/uzu2a3e5.jpg

    look into my alien eyes.

    You feel sleepy so sleepy
    Kill it with fire! Oh god why does this atrocity exist?!
  5. #5880  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Because the United States is huge! Do you have any idea how many towers we have? Each carrier has to install their own equipment for their towers to get LTE working. That's expensive and only the richest carriers can roll it out in a timely manner. I'm glad I chose AT&T because they have the money to do these things. I have LTE in New Hampshire! That's insane!
    That ain't no excuse.. It's all in ratio to the rest of the countries. What you say applies to all if them. Yet, the US of the A is failing.. Abandon that sinking ship, and come to Amsterdam
  6. #5881  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    That ain't no excuse.. It's all in ratio to the rest of the countries. What you say applies to all if them. Yet, the US of the A is failing.. Abandon that sinking ship, and come to Amsterdam
    I know the United States is a disaster. I'll be moving to the UK in a few years. I might drop by Amsterdam if I feel like it
  7. #5882  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Seeing I'm only a few posts away from ranking up, I'll make it go as quick as possible
  8. #5883  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Almost done
  9. #5884  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Sorry everybody
  10. #5885  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    I know the United States is a disaster. I'll be moving to the UK in a few years. I might drop by Amsterdam if I feel like it
    Give me a call. I'll show you around
  11. #5886  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    This is the post that does it! Yay!
  12. #5887  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm now a specialist!
  13. #5888  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Seeing I'm only a few posts away from ranking up, I'll make it go as quick as possible
    Congrats, you are a specialist now
  14. #5889  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    I'm now a specialist!
    But I trump you

    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1400368185.021033.jpg
  15. #5890  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    But I trump you

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400368185.021033.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	56735
    It's impossible to post that much in one day. I don't know how you do it, Yuk. Anyway, congrats on getting iMore Elite!
  16. #5891  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    You guys have no life

    By the way anyone know where I can hide a dead body
  17. #5892  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    It's impossible to post that much in one day. I don't know how you do it, Yuk. Anyway, congrats on getting iMore Elite!
    Thanks. I'm even helpful in other threads
  18. #5893  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    You guys have no life

    By the way anyone know where I can hide a dead body
    Liquid acid will do
  19. #5894  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    You guys have no life

    By the way anyone know where I can hide a dead body
    Ask Siri
  20. #5895  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Liquid acid will do
    Thanks
  21. #5896  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Ask Siri
    I did
  22. #5897  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

  23. #5898  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    What a shame. Apple removed that trick from Siri The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1400368438.536591.jpg
  24. #5899  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Really it worked last week
  25. #5900  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    It showed me the local land fill

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions