Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 214 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 211212213214215216217 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 33003
Like Tree2928Likes
  1. #5326  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    That escalated quickly!
    It's called though love

    Btw, the guy who has my P6 bricked it already and is demanding my help :/
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He probably tried to root it with a corruptive file
  2. #5327  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    It's called though love



    He probably tried to root it with a corruptive file
    He just didn't follow any instructions and tried flashing an incompatible version of CWM through ODIN while on a locked firmware. Boom, stuck on bootlogo (not bootanimation), and it's not recognized by ADB anymore.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. #5328  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    He just didn't follow any instructions and tried flashing an incompatible version of CWM through ODIN while on a locked firmware. Boom, stuck on bootlogo (not bootanimation), and it's not recognized by ADB anymore.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have to buy your phone back.

    As seller, you didn't prevent him from his own stupidity.
  4. #5329  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    You have to buy your phone back.

    As seller, you didn't prevent him from his own stupidity.
    I told him what to do to flash a custom ROM yesterday... He said: "Nah, I prefer CWM and ODIN." and did what he did. I don't have the money to buy it back anyway :s (It's his own fault, right?)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. #5330  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'd honestly rather see your reaction at my screenshots from the other forum,
  6. #5331  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I'd honestly rather see your reaction at my screenshots from the other forum,
    Wow, good job at making him apologize! :P


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. #5332  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    This is one area were I prefer Android! Notifications!!

    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/15/4atu2u7u.jpg

    I was able to log back in on my iPhone. Apparently my username is beyond_fire, even though I've never used an underscore while logging in before...

    Sent from my Death Note
    A note 3 you say? Yeah, that's probably a bad phone to have. You'll see burn in on the screen soon enough. It happened to me with my s3 and ruined the whole experience
  8. #5333  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    That escalated quickly!

    Btw, the guy who has my P6 bricked it already and is demanding my help :/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't help him. It's his own fault for trying to root the phone the wrong way. If he brings it to court, you'll win for sure. Rooting voids the warranty so he doesn't have a case
  9. #5334  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Where is everybody? Helloooooo
  10. #5335  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Where is everybody? Helloooooo
    Hey! I've been busy, but I'm back to win!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. #5336  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Hey! I've been busy, but I'm back to win!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Welcome back! We missed you
  12. #5337  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Welcome back! We missed you
    Thanks! There's like 270+ posts I missed lol! My moms iPhone came in yesterday and it took me awhile to get it activated with straighttalk.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. #5338  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Hey! I've been busy, but I'm back to win!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Welcome back! We missed you
    The last post wins!

    Check this one guys
  14. #5339  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    The last post wins!

    Check this one guys
    He's an idio t!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. #5340  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Morning folks.

    I miss my acrylic nails. I'm adjusting though.... slowly.

    Sent from the Berry via Tapatalk.
  16. #5341  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    Morning folks.

    I miss my acrylic nails. I'm adjusting though.... slowly.

    Sent from the Berry via Tapatalk.
    Good morning, September!
  17. #5342  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    That escalated quickly!

    Btw, the guy who has my P6 bricked it already and is demanding my help :/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ridiculous. It drives me nuts when people risk modding but don't know how to fix it if something goes awry.

    If I brick something, I don't cry to others. I try to fix it. If I can't? Office space it! *Throws it on the ground*

    Sent from the Berry via Tapatalk.
  18. #5343  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    Ridiculous. It drives me nuts when people risk modding but don't know how to fix it if something goes awry.

    If I brick something, I don't cry to others. I try to fix it. If I can't? Office space it! *Throws it on the ground*

    Sent from the Berry via Tapatalk.
    Agreed. I gave him some advice, but if it doesn't work, it's his problem IMHO.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. #5344  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitualNoob View Post
    Agreed. I gave him some advice, but if it doesn't work, it's his problem IMHO.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Honestly, I almost bricked an Evo 3D. I couldn't get the wire trick to work to unlock bootloader. So I tried two part flash. One was corrupt. That was about a weeks worth of... Well.. face palming and cuss words.
  20. #5345  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain#AC View Post
    Honestly, I almost bricked an Evo 3D. I couldn't get the wire trick to work to unlock bootloader. So I tried two part flash. One was corrupt. That was about a weeks worth of... Well.. face palming and cuss words.
    I almost bricked my s3 the first day I got it by flashing the wrong rom. I caught it at the last second before I installed it. There's a very big difference between the international version and the carrier version of a rom
  21. #5346  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm not looking forward to working today.

    Sent from the Berry via Tapatalk.
  22. #5347  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Morning folks
  23. #5348  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Lol! You guys have to watch this hilarious video!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  24. #5349  
    OrbitualNoob's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I'm going home now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. #5350  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Lol! You guys have to watch this hilarious video!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hilarious. About everything he said is true about those Androiders..

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions