Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 185 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 182183184185186187188 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 32983
Like Tree2906Likes
  1. #4601  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I sometimes wish it was possible to poisson somebody over the internet
    You wouldn't happen to be a hitman, would you? Because you'd be an excellent one
  2. #4602  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    You wouldn't happen to be a hitman, would you? Because you'd be an excellent one
    I tried a rifle at a fair. I'm no good at it.. I shot with a gun before, but only in the air, so I don't know how I would do..

    However, I was great with Duck Hunt on Nintendo, back in the day
  3. #4603  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Yeah, he annoying! Which is why I ignored him.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  4. #4604  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I tried a rifle at a fair. I'm no good at it.. I shot with a gun before, but only in the air, so I don't know how I would do..

    However, I was great with Duck Hunt on Nintendo, back in the day
    Download this and see how you do

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clay...mUvbUpU2251770
    the_tech_eater likes this.
  5. #4605  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    I am the marksmen here! I can hit anything with my .17 HMR Ruger!

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  6. #4606  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I am the marksmen here! I can hit anything with my .17 HMR Ruger!

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Show-off
  7. #4607  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Show-off
    Thanks

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  8. #4608  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Nice and funny game kataran. Thanks
  9. #4609  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    I am the marksmen here! I can hit anything with my .17 HMR Ruger!

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    I've never fired a gun! Heh heh, yeah...

    Can I blame the north? We don't really fire off guns up here
  10. #4610  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    I've never fired a gun! Heh heh, yeah...

    Can I blame the north? We don't really fire off guns up here
    Omg! I've been shooting guns since I was >5! And I have 4 now, plus I can use my dads and brothers when ever I want. But tbh I rarely shoot anymore. And I don't hunt at all anymore.
  11. #4611  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I love my advices

    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1399944637.674834.jpg
  12. #4612  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good advice
  13. #4613  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I love my advices

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399944637.674834.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	56360
    A better response would've been:

    Okay, this sometimes works. Follow my instructions EXACTLY and your iPhone will be fixed. Go to your fridge and make an eggo waffle. Not for you, for the phone. It's obviously hungry after that refreshing swim. Put a piece of the eggo waffle in the charger port and add syrup to the screen. The iPhone won't accept the food if it isn't delicious. Next, let your phone tan. I suggest a sunny California beach for the best results. Your iPhone wants to be pretty, and you should let it. Now it's enjoyed it's day and is starting to get tired. Put your iPhone to bed and read it a story. Yes, a good one. How about the story of the little train that could? Wake it up in the morning after 11 hours exactly and it should work again.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
  14. #4614  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    A better response would've been:

    Okay, this sometimes works. Follow my instructions EXACTLY and your iPhone will be fixed. Go to your fridge and make an eggo waffle. Not for you, for the phone. It's obviously hungry after that refreshing swim. Put a piece of the eggo waffle in the charger port and add syrup to the screen. The iPhone won't accept the food if it isn't delicious. Next, let your phone tan. I suggest a sunny California beach for the best results. Your iPhone wants to be pretty, and you should let it. Now it's enjoyed it's day and is starting to get tired. Put your iPhone to bed and read it a story. Yes, a good one. How about the story of the little train that could? Wake it up in the morning after 11 hours exactly and it should work again.
    Rofl!!!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. #4615  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I wish it was possible to exclude whole sub-forums from the unread section on Macrumors. Within seconds it's filled with dozens of new topics, which aren't relevant for me
  16. #4616  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    A better response would've been:

    Okay, this sometimes works. Follow my instructions EXACTLY and your iPhone will be fixed. Go to your fridge and make an eggo waffle. Not for you, for the phone. It's obviously hungry after that refreshing swim. Put a piece of the eggo waffle in the charger port and add syrup to the screen. The iPhone won't accept the food if it isn't delicious. Next, let your phone tan. I suggest a sunny California beach for the best results. Your iPhone wants to be pretty, and you should let it. Now it's enjoyed it's day and is starting to get tired. Put your iPhone to bed and read it a story. Yes, a good one. How about the story of the little train that could? Wake it up in the morning after 11 hours exactly and it should work again.
    Just grow some and post this in that thread, if you dare
  17. #4617  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    I wish it was possible to exclude whole sub-forums from the unread section on Macrumors. Within seconds it's filled with dozens of new topics, which aren't relevant for me
    Post that over there. Posting it here ain't gonna do any good.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. #4618  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    Just grow some and post this in that thread, if you dare
    Give me the link and I will
  19. #4619  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_tech_eater View Post
    Post that over there. Posting it here ain't gonna do any good.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1734089

    Done
  20. #4620  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Give me the link and I will
    My iPhone f5 fell in water. Is it done or does it have a chance to continue working?

    Here ya go
  21. #4621  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

  22. #4622  
    the_tech_eater's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,072 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,189 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Thou art crazy.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Tartarus and DroidArmy like this.
  23. #4623  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    You didn't

    That's very mean
  24. #4624  
    DroidArmy's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,682 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,560 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by yukhalilsel View Post
    You didn't

    That's very mean
    Rules? I LIVE BY NO RULES

    MWAHAHAHA
  25. #4625  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidArmy View Post
    Rules? I LIVE BY NO RULES

    MWAHAHAHA
    Thou art evil

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions