Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1287 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 1284128512861287128812891290 ... LastLast
Results 32,151 to 32,175 of 32998
Like Tree2919Likes
  1. #32151  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Ingram View Post
    Wait a second....

    Yuk?!
    Bingo, the one and only.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  2. #32152  
    iHackPro's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    I thought you would've figured that out by now.
    I haven't been active on here in about a year, really two, lmao...

    What else have I missed?
    Spencerdl likes this.
  3. #32153  
    iHackPro's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Oh wow...anyone from the old Hangouts group?

    Pretty good, really busy...gonna go finish Season 4 of Orange Is The New Black. Great show by the way, everyone should watch it.
    Last edited by Rob Phillips; 06-22-2016 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Cleanup (quoted deleted post)
  4. #32154  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Ingram View Post
    Oh wow...anyone from the old Hangouts group?

    Pretty good, really busy...gonna go finish Season 4 of Orange Is The New Black. Great show by the way, everyone should watch it.
    Only Gravity and you and me and Kataran.

    Yeah, OITNB is da bomb. It's an incredibly good show. I loved this season. And I'm growing fond of the warden, what's his name. He really has his heart on the right place.
  5. #32155  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Ingram View Post
    gonna go finish Season 4 of Orange Is The New Black. Great show by the way, everyone should watch it.
    Oh, spoiler alert. Someone is gonna die
  6. #32156  
    iHackPro's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    Only Gravity and you and me and Kataran.

    Yeah, OITNB is da bomb. It's an incredibly good show. I loved this season. And I'm growing fond of the warden, what's his name. He really has his heart on the right place.
    I'm on episode 8, I might binge watch tonight. And Caputo? Yeah, he rubbed me the wrong way in the first seasons, but I really liked him this season, he cares about the inmates.

    Someone's death has already been spoiled for me, and I'm super upset about that. I loved her.
  7. #32157  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Oh... Yeah, this season was not really great for her. I mean she was in a few episodes but she was neither the protagonist nor the antagonist.

    I wish I could singlehandedly kill Piscatella and the other moron of bee.
  8. #32158  
    iHackPro's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    Oh... Yeah, this season was not really great for her. I mean she was in a few episodes but she was neither the protagonist nor the antagonist.

    I wish I could singlehandedly kill Piscatella and the other moron of bee.
    I freaking hate Piscatella, he grinds my gears so much. It makes no sense how much I don't like him because he's a fictional TV Show character, but he irritates me to no end, lmao.
    Tartarus likes this.
  9. #32159  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,472 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I almost finished the first season of game of thrones in a single dat
  10. #32160  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,472 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    3 more episodes.
  11. #32161  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,472 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    You watched a years worth of TV in the past year...
  12. #32162  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Yup. That's me. I'm addicted.
  13. #32163  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    What do y'all think about these sunglasses. Does it suit me? Or should I go for an other model?

  14. #32164  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    What do y'all think about these sunglasses. Does it suit me? Or should I go for an other model?

    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...9269bb13aa.jpg
    Looking good buddy
  15. #32165  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    I almost finished the first season of game of thrones in a single dat
    I'm on season 4 and it's getting better as it goes along
    Rob Phillips likes this.
  16. #32166  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Looking good buddy
    Thanks. I ended up buying it. It's only 9. That's like 12$
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    I'm on season 4 and it's getting better as it goes along
    I'm up to date with GoT. It's an amazing show.
    kataran likes this.
  17. #32167  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I have 9 hard drives installed in my computer and one of the oldest (a 320GB PATA drive) is now dying.

    I had to unplug my computer for a minute and then restart it to get the drive working again.

    Guess I'll have to replace it tomorrow with a 2 or 3 terabyte drive tomorrow.

    This really is not the easiest thing to do, because all my drives are mounted in a special hard drive case in my computer case.
    Guess I'll just have to man up and do it already.
  18. #32168  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    P.S. These are 2 year old pics.

    I'll post new ones once done.
  19. #32169  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Oh, by the way. I have 9 intern and one extern Hard Disk
  20. #32170  
    iHackPro's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    151 Posts
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Any reason you have that much hard drive space? I have two 1TB drives and a 500GB drive and I think it's excessive, lmao.
  21. #32171  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Ingram View Post
    Any reason you have that much hard drive space? I have two 1TB drives and a 500GB drive and I think it's excessive, lmao.
    Yuk is a Bit and Byte hoarder like me
    Tartarus and iHackPro like this.
  22. #32172  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,472 Global Posts

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    I have 9 hard drives installed in my computer and one of the oldest (a 320GB PATA drive) is now dying.

    I had to unplug my computer for a minute and then restart it to get the drive working again.

    Guess I'll have to replace it tomorrow with a 2 or 3 terabyte drive tomorrow.

    This really is not the easiest thing to do, because all my drives are mounted in a special hard drive case in my computer case.
    Guess I'll just have to man up and do it already.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...75154dd328.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...11308d9c46.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...eedf8e6439.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...12c7ed28b2.jpg
    You should upgrade that hardware while you're at it :P
  23. #32173  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Ingram View Post
    Any reason you have that much hard drive space? I have two 1TB drives and a 500GB drive and I think it's excessive, lmao.

    As you can see i have a total of 9 hard drives:
    1* 128GB SSD
    2* 320GB
    2* 500GB
    1* 1TB
    2* 2TB
    1* 1TB external USB drive

    Divided in 7 partitions:

    I bought all these drives over the course of the years and throw away a few in the mean due to errors and stuff.

    I just store a lot of music, pictures and movies and tv series on them.

    I like to have everything physically stored on my computer. I am no big fan of streaming.

    And, I don't have any 18+ movies on them if you were curious
  24. #32174  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    Yuk is a Bit and Byte hoarder like me
    That I am
    kataran likes this.
  25. #32175  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    You should upgrade that hardware while you're at it :P
    You mean the CPU and motherboard??

    I am well aware. But it's gonna cost me around the $1200 which I don't have lying around at the time.
    All in due time, my friend.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions