The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks sanibel.

And it's great to see you live up to the standards of Scandinavian girls.. Those eyes, though.

If there is one generalization true, it's that one

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Where's Mr. Netherland? I hope he wasn't kidnapped by a herd of Dutch koeien...
G'mo everyone ~ coffee's on me :kiss:

Good morning😊 I was wondering where Mr. Yucky Little Man has been as well...I was thinking he's off on adventure seeking out vamps & vampiress' alike for eternal life👌

Thanks for the coffee girl☕😊

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
How about the flu. I've been suffering for 3 days straight. I couldn't sleep longer than 2 straight hours, till I decided to sleep on the couch with my blanket. That was such a relief. I slept for over 6 hours..

I'm drinking sour cherry / apple nectar to be able to get my tasting buds to work again

Ahhhh there you are. The flu....ugh. Feel better soon!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Not me. Not at all. Clothing shopping is the worst. Grocery shopping is ok.

I'm just the opposite. Clothes, shoes and handbags. I'm there💁

Food shopping on the other hand......I, for the most part can't stand because I buy stuff that everyone in my house can have, but my health issues just won't allow it. It's depressing buying cocoa puffs and not being able to have just a 1/4 cup serving of it lol. Or even a slice of pizza for that fact. I'd love to be able to just have one slice without my blood sugar soaring through the roof even with taking my meds to help control things. Ahhhh, such is life. These were the cards I was dealt for whatever reason, it is what it is:)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Good day to you too. It's also a cold day here in VA. But a peaceful one-grandparents have the kids for a few days since its spring break for them. So it's just my husband and I and the doggie and cat.
Hey Karen. Enjoy the quiet time with your hubby and furry babies 😊 the hubby and I are flying out just for the night for some gambling✈🎲🃏 Hoping for the millions 💰💰💰 lol

Morning pink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

😊hey h3!!

Hope you both have a great day

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711