Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1156 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 1153115411551156115711581159 ... LastLast
Results 28,876 to 28,900 of 32987
Like Tree2914Likes
  1. #28876  
    franknasty's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    698 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    This one time at band camp. I had nasty gas

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
  2. #28877  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I fart almost never.. But when I do, you're not safe in 10 miles square
  3. #28878  
    franknasty's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    698 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    My feet smell

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Tartarus likes this.
  4. #28879  
    Frehley's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,984 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,924 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain View Post
    I will never have to think about storage again...

    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...e309ea173d.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk.
    I'm glad that your 6s arrived and that you are pleased! Hope you feel better.
  5. #28880  
    sanibel's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    401 Posts
    Global Posts
    801 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by franknasty View Post
    You couldent handle a picture

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    I had to clean vomit in a plane toilet today, so I'm pretty sure I can handle anything from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by franknasty View Post
    Yuck

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by franknasty View Post
    I vomited once

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by franknasty View Post
    Then I got bloated

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by franknasty View Post
    Top that Mr yuk

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by franknasty View Post
    Ive lost 52lbs

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by franknasty View Post
    I was 812lbs I lost 52lbs

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    I once vomited in the car of my high school dean, after falling asleep, drunk in the middle of the dance floor at a school dance party.
    Quote Originally Posted by franknasty View Post
    This one time at band camp. I had nasty gas

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    I fart almost never.. But when I do, you're not safe in 10 miles square
    Quote Originally Posted by franknasty View Post
    My feet smell

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    This friendship is over the top...
  6. #28881  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    I had to clean vomit in a plane toilet today, so I'm pretty sure I can handle anything from now on.



    Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk.
  7. #28882  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    I once vomited in the car of my high school dean, after falling asleep, drunk in the middle of the dance floor at a school dance party.
    Oh...

    Sounds like you had a very good high school experience.


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk.
  8. #28883  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by sanibel View Post
    This friendship is over the top...
    Get your pants up, it was only a 'pi.ss contest'
  9. #28884  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by sanibel View Post
    This friendship is over the top...
    Those two are positively from another world.


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk.
  10. #28885  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain View Post
    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...07051af693.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk.
    Yeah, for sure. I had a gag reflex the entire time. I asked a colleague to cover my arms in a trash bag
  11. #28886  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    Yeah, for sure. I had a gag reflex the entire time. I asked a colleague to cover my arms in a trash bag
    I'd have a trash bag over my head too. I wouldn't want to see that or touch it.


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk.
  12. #28887  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain View Post
    Oh...

    Sounds like you had a very good high school experience.


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk.
    I was pretty popular in a bad way the rest of the year
  13. #28888  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain View Post
    Those two are positively from another world.


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk.
    Amen
  14. #28889  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Septembersrain View Post
    I'd have a trash bag over my head too. I wouldn't want to see that or touch it.


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk.
    I called to the office, asking if I was supposed to clean it myself.. The answer was unsatisfactory
  15. #28890  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    ️On my way to Istanbul
    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1443606311.729350.jpg
  16. #28891  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    ️On my way to Istanbul
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443606311.729350.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	186.4 KB 
ID:	93249
    Wishing you safe travels


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  17. #28892  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good Morning Everyone ️ a lot foggy this morning...

    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1443608429.619772.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  18. #28893  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Wishing you safe travels


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Thanks buddy.
  19. #28894  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good morning, iMore! Happy Hump Day.
  20. #28895  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good morning everyone!
  21. #28896  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I am dying
  22. #28897  
    Frehley's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,984 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,924 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good evening all, how is everyone doing today?
  23. #28898  
    franknasty's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    698 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Hello out there

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
  24. #28899  
    franknasty's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    698 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Hi

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
  25. #28900  
    franknasty's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    698 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Where is everyone

    Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions