Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1048 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 1045104610471048104910501051 ... LastLast
Results 26,176 to 26,200 of 32998
Like Tree2919Likes
  1. #26176  
    scannermannner1's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    41 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    What's up my homies ??


    Sent from my beta tester iPhone 7 using Tapatalk
  2. #26177  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by scannermannner1 View Post
    What's up my homies ??


    Sent from my beta tester iPhone 7 using Tapatalk
    Beta tester iPhone 7?? Photo or it didn't happen.


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
  3. #26178  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Beta tester iPhone 7?? Photo or it didn't happen.


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    Even if he provides you with a picture it still didn't happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. #26179  

    Default The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    Even if he provides you with a picture it still didn't happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL . What's up Beyond Fire. How ya doin?


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
  5. #26180  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    LOL . What's up Beyond Fire. How ya doin?


    Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
    Doing good, just got back from a vacation in california(mostly to check out homes for possible move). Babes, beer and beaches, sounds like the perfect place for me really. I also ended up getting the apple watch sport even though I said I wasn't. Guess I'm a sucker for Apple products lol.

    So what you been up to?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. #26181  

    Default The last post wins!

    I am carrying a car battery with me in my back pack nowadays. Can't seem to get through the day on this beta without emptying even that one..

    Attachment 85688
  7. #26182  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,470 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    I am carrying a car battery with me in my back pack nowadays. Can't seem to get through the day on this beta without emptying even that one..

    Attachment 85688
    You didn't understand my response. It wasn't at your joke. It was for the company's slogan.
  8. #26183  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Well, I always meant to make this one
  9. #26184  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    Doing good, just got back from a vacation in california(mostly to check out homes for possible move). Babes, beer and beaches, sounds like the perfect place for me really. I also ended up getting the apple watch sport even though I said I wasn't. Guess I'm a sucker for Apple products lol.

    So what you been up to?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good to hear. Nuttin much, just enjoying my 6Plus.
  10. #26185  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,470 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    Well, I always meant to make this one
    Nice.
  11. #26186  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,470 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    This song is a disappointment. I expected a lot more from the intro. It's a pretty good song, just not what you'd expect from the intro.
  12. #26187  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,882 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,470 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    I feel that the main thing that sets Apple music and Spotify apart is the fact that Spotify doesn't technically require a subscription to use the service. Just something a friend told me. Makes sense considering the desktop app and the shuffle feature in the Spotify app...
  13. #26188  
    Beyond Fire's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    875 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good to hear. Nuttin much, just enjoying my 6Plus.
    I just got my 6 plus a few weeks ago after upgrading from the Galaxy s6. So much better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. #26189  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Fire View Post
    I just got my 6 plus a few weeks ago after upgrading from the Galaxy s6. So much better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice, I just got mine a few weeks ago also, on June 24th. Now I don't have to reach for my reading glasses to read my iPhone....SMILE
  15. #26190  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Good Morning Everyone .....Welcome to HUMP DAY

    For the WIN!!!
  16. #26191  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post
    This song is a disappointment. I expected a lot more from the intro. It's a pretty good song, just not what you'd expect from the intro.
    Released in 1965, Help was one of the few songs that began (intro) with the chorus. It just jumps right in.
  17. #26192  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning Everyone .....Welcome to HUMP DAY

    For the WIN!!!
    Same to you! For the bigger WIN. 😁
  18. #26193  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    ??


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
  19. #26194  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Happy hump day my friends.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. #26195  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    My grandma past away 2 hours ago
  21. #26196  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    My grandma past away 2 hours ago
    Thoughts and prayers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. #26197  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Thanks
  23. #26198  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    My grandma past away 2 hours ago
    I'm truly sorry for your loss.
  24. #26199  

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    My grandma past away 2 hours ago
    The last post wins!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437574341.872111.jpg
    Tartarus likes this.
  25. #26200  
    Antron's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    259 Posts

    Default Re: The last post wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Good Morning Everyone .....Welcome to HUMP DAY

    For the WIN!!!
    I didn't give you permission to win solider!!

    You lose, I WIN ha ha!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:59 AM
  2. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff headed to iOS on April 10
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions