My fitbit blaze won't sync with my iphone 6s
I upgraded from an iPhone 5s, where the fitbit worked fine. The fitbit app wouldn't sync with the iPhone 6s. I reset the blaze. I turned bluetooth on and off. I turned my phone on and off. I turned other Bluetooth devices off. I uninstalled and reinstalled the fitbit app. I removed my blaze from the app and attempted to set it up again. During setup it searches for the blaze, but never finds it. Please help!
- 06-15-2016, 07:56 PM #2
- 7,774 Posts
My fitbit blaze won't sink with my iphone 6s
Welcome to iMore! If you go to Settings > Bluetooth, do you see your Fitbit connected to your iPhone? Do you see it at all under your list of Bluetooth devices? If you're seeing the device tap the (i) next to it and tap Forget This Device. Then, put your Fitbit in discovery mode (not sure how, consult your owner's manual) and complete the pairing process again.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2016, 11:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2016, 06:10 AM
- By erickregnier21 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2016, 07:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2016, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2016, 03:02 PM