• Surge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't use a Fitbit!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Quick poll here. Want to know which Fitbit you use, and why? Vote in the poll above and then tell us WHY you chose the Fitbit you did.

I'll start... I use the Fitbit Charge HR. Love it because it's actually comfortable to wear, the clasp is easy to get on and off, and is doesn't seem to get in the way while I'm typing. The heart rate monitor is pretty great (and accurate), and battery life is solid. Last, for me it makes key data very 'glancable' (is that a word?)... meaning I can set the 'quick look' feature to show me what is most important. If I'm out for a run, I can view my workout stats... if I'm home and simply want to know the time, I can set it to show the clock. I realize this is a common feature across most fitbit products, but it's something I really appreciate.

All in all I feel the HR is a nice package. Still curious about the Blaze and Alta, I may have to give them a try if I can get my hands (er, wrist) on them. My wife really wants to try the Alta, so I may pick one up :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I haven't tried the FitBit. The ones I have seen are kinda KOOL looking. LOL, actually the only wearable tech I own is a Pebble "smart watch"...it's probably time to upgrade

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I got the flex at first (the only other was the One) and changed to the Charge HR before I got my Apple Watch. Charge HR is on my daughter's wrist now :)

I wanted the wrist wearable so got the flex (less likely to lose or forget) but upgrade to the Charge HR for floor counting and a clock!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the Charge. When my Flex bit the farm I found a great deal on Craigslist for a Like New Charge and I jumped on it. I've started to use it differently the last couple weeks and have been reading that the HR monitor on the Charge HR will give much more accurate burn numbers since it's based on your actual heart rate. Currently do EVERYTHING in the FitBit app (activity and food logging) and only use MyFitnessPal to log food items that I don't find in FitBit which haven't been many for the things I seem to eat.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR