- iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
facebook notifications not working
I have checked and rechecked my settings for mobile notifications for facebook and nothing seems to be working. Even my text notifications are not working. Am I missing something simple that I am not doing? I am using iOS 9.3.1 on a iPhone 6+ Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is driving me crazy because other notifications are working fine like gmail, instagram, among others.
- 04-16-2016, 06:52 PM #2
- 04-17-2016, 04:27 PM #3iMore Specialist
- 1,391 Posts
Re: facebook notifications not working
Along with checking the above, go in to your Sounds in the phone's settings and toggle the sound off/on or change them for FB and messages. If Gmail and other sound notifications are working then the sound files for FB and message may be corrupt.
- 08-06-2016, 04:56 PM #4
- 08-06-2016, 06:09 PM #5
- 27,247 Posts
Re: How can I get Facebook notifications working?
- 08-07-2016, 05:04 AM #6
- 10-08-2016, 03:12 PM #7
- By Wildo6882 in forum iPhoneReplies: 21Last Post: 10-19-2016, 11:39 PM
- By alokeprasad in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 08:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 09:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 08:56 AM