- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
I want to take the ability to access facebook completely off an iphone
I have gone in to restrictions and turned off the ability to add apps to the phone but in setting the facebook app is still there. It wont install as I have turned off the ability to add an app but you can still create an new account and then go and access that new account somewhere else on a pc for eg. I want the whole ability to access facebook for any reason off the phone. Is this possible?? Many thanks Kim
- 11-05-2015, 06:30 AM #2
- 11-05-2015, 11:59 AM #3
- 11-05-2015, 12:47 PM #4
- 5,525 Posts
I want to take the ability to access Facebook completely off an iPhone, how c...
Welcome to iMore!
Here's what I suggest:
1. Disable installing of apps (like you've done)
2. Disable safari browser
If #2 is too much, you can block Facebook specifically by going to:
Settings -> General -> Restrictions
Scroll down to Websites and choose Limit Adult Content. This will allow you to specify websites to block, like Facebook.
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2015, 04:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2015, 04:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2015, 03:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2015, 09:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2015, 08:40 PM